Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
holy hell I miss this thread
I'm not even getting forum updates from posts in here
:sadcam:

fukk it I'm going full on troll in the WC thread.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Good points from the match

Cameron: Dude put in some work in the back. Barely out of position . Goal come from his side but Gyan put a great flick from the goal.
Jones: Too forward at the beginning but once he settled at the back, defended everything.
Brooks: Not for the goal, but he was literally clearing the ball out.
Bedoya: Just good on the ball had a couple of great crosses
Dempsey with the ball: :wow: Best American tekkers ever.

Bad points:

Bradley: Terrible performance. Try to much to make a cute play. Simple like Beckerman.
Aron: Couldn't hold possession, definitely going to miss Jozy.
Beasley: Nani going to kill him next match. Let alone Ronaldo if he decides to switch.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Good points from match
exactly, not much to dispute there.

Beasley is gonna get murdered, Aron ain't ready. Bradley will undoubtedly do better though.

Couldn't wait for today, but could wait months for the next game. 5 day rest isn't too bad.

Can't help but be proved right with Klinsmann misreadng the fitness thing. Klinsi strangely says we aren't fit enough, places emphasis on fitness.. and this happens. Leave it alone. And it definitely isn't going to get any easier.

And that near post thing is nonsense. People think near post automatically thinks GK was wrong. So Ayew can easily swing it in with the right and score, or hit it with his left near post. What was he gonna do?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
And that near post thing is nonsense. People think near post automatically thinks GK was wrong. So Ayew can easily swing it in with the right and score, or hit it with his left near post. What was he gonna do?

Them fools listening to Twellman. :smh: It was a great play by Gyan and Ayew, Howard had no chance.

*back to trolling*

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Random post:

We ever talked about the greatness of Bowie on here? I remember seeing "Shut up and Play the Hits" and James Murphy talking about how he thought Bowie was from outer space and I can definitely see why.

Dude was next level for most of his career :wow:

Though oddly none of my friends listen to him really. I remember in high school I was heavy into Ziggy Stardust and I threw it on at my friend's house while we were playing beer pong and I was like, "y'all like Bowie :ehh:" one my friends was like, "yeah if I was gay :heh:"

Me: :ffs:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Nigeria:dwillhuh: :comeon::upsetfavre::stopitslime::beli::wtb:

that is all brehs. Shocking performance from a shocking side. This Mikel breh :camby:

I was lowkey rooting for Ghana because I couldnt stand the ofays I was at this bar with, but when Brooks scored.:gladbron:

Fam, the :mjpls: black guys and the ofays were the worst. Too busy chatting shyt when the US is playing. I played in high school, I was a wing forward NO ONE GIVES A fukk.

Midtown Manhattan was rocking man. shyt was incredible.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fam, the :mjpls: black guys and the ofays were the worst. Too busy chatting shyt when the US is playing. I played in high school, I was a wing forward NO ONE GIVES A fukk.

Midtown Manhattan was rocking man. shyt was incredible.
yeah, i was in Dupont. "OMG, WHY DIDNT HE KICK IT THAT TIME!?!?!"

Mastermind:
lxbMIdE.png

It was fun tho. US matches are fun at bars, just gotta filter out those clowns.