Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
9aocv7.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Anthony Brown is a cornball. I met him a few years ago when I was in that world for a little bit, the guy is a herb.

I am not voting Gansler for the reasons you stated. I dont do that Upper MoCo shyt.

I like Mizeur, but she has no chance of winning a general. Maryland is very liberal, but those Eastern and Western MD people will come out with pitchforks if she won the primary.

I will vote for Mizuer tho because I am super liberal, but I know Brown will win it and then win the general.

To be real tho, I dont care.

I had a chance to see this a few weeks ago, and she was gonna be present. Planned Parenthood took up all the seats so that left mastermind out.
5lPtZVP.png
i didnt think of it, but if mizeur wins a primary (she wont), we might end up with a republican governor again :snoop:

eastern shore should just be its own state tbf

Chelsea fans, any worries about Diego Costa now? :sas1:
no :pachaha: :umad:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Soooo, in 66 :
- Austria won the Eurovision
- Atletico won La Liga
- Real won the CL
- Spain didn't pass the group stages of the WC
- England won the WC

In 2014
- Atletico won La Liga
- Real won the CL

- England won the WC

:lupe:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Soooo, in 66 :
- Atletico won La Liga
- Real won the CL
- England won the WC

In 2014
- Atletico won La Liga
- Real won the CL

- England won the WC

:lupe:

:upsetfavre:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Uh, I don't want to get too tangential and weird during WORLD CUP time. But what you guys think.

I was (I quit today) working at this internship that was politically related. But with my full time job I was only able to get there basically one day a week and whenever they needed me on the weekends. Though the internship was straight bytch work and boring and it looked good on a resume, I was not motivated by it at all and thought it was a waste of time. And perhaps this was stupid. Perhaps I should have just done the work.

But this is what I've been grappling with lately. And I want to know if I'm wrong on this. But I just feel at this time in my life if I'm wasting my time on something that doesn't fully stimulate me or get me energized and motivated and it's something that I can be completely indifferent towards in terms of the outcome and results of it, I feel like fukk that, I don't want to waste time on that. But the flipside of that are the realities of needing experience, which if I'm gonna be honest, is one aspect of our rat race resume builder society that we live in that I genuinely hate. It's tough for me to look down the bridge of my nose at anyone, but I've been meeting a lot of go-getters lately. Those oiled up, preening, perfectly manicured careerists who work to attain that gleaming resume. I've grown to sort of despise them, because I've often found that they don't really have any aspirations beyond that. Beyond what? Money? A title? Doesn't make you a respectable person.

Especially in the political world. It's alarming. Based on my own experiences I've found that sections of our political apparatus is peopled entirely by individuals who are looking out for numero uno and have this almost upsetting lukewarm attitude about politics being not about helping people and changing the world but seeking stasis and compromise and of course furthering your career. Perhaps that's grotesquely romantic of me, but it almost makes you wonder what it's all for. :childplease:

And because of that I've been mad jaded lately. I'm about to call close on trying to do something and being involved. Go do some writing, maybe try to get into something like advertising, I dunno something else. Try to make some money and live life I guess with a job.

I remember I was talking to my friend's girlfriend who works at an ad agency in New York. She was talking about how she loves her job, the culture, blah blah blah but her tone turned plaintive and she went on about how at the end of the day it's not too fulfilling of a job, she's helping make ads for $5 Little Caeser's pizzas. And I'm not saying that in order to have a fulfilling job it must be in politics or whatever, a lot of good can be found in all sorts of fields, but, I didn't really have the heart to let her know that the other side may not be so green :avbehh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I saw Paul Mooney tonight. He was fukking awful. Someone needs to put a flat top over his head.

If I knew this, I would not have went out. Dude was awful.

:deadrose:

Brehs, he was talking about Tiger Woods and his white wife. HE talked about some special that came out recently that no one knew.

HE got Sandman'd. It was fukking embarrassing. The theater played music and his handler got him off stage in the middle of a joke. :dead:

He ran out of material about 15 minutes in, and people had to give him topics to talk about.
godBXEc.png

This woman that was across from us was howling at every line, even serious shyt like Phyllis Hyman committing suicide, like Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor at Dave Chappelle. Except she was seriously laughing.

damn, breh ... did you know about this? :lupe:

This was posted the same week as your posts.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/legendary-comic-paul-mooney’s-medical-crisis.213945/

PunxsutawneyKILL

Hardcore homecoming
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh, I don't want to get too tangential and weird during WORLD CUP time. But what you guys think.

I was (I quit today) working at this internship that was politically related. But with my full time job I was only able to get there basically one day a week and whenever they needed me on the weekends. Though the internship was straight bytch work and boring and it looked good on a resume, I was not motivated by it at all and thought it was a waste of time. And perhaps this was stupid. Perhaps I should have just done the work.

But this is what I've been grappling with lately. And I want to know if I'm wrong on this. But I just feel at this time in my life if I'm wasting my time on something that doesn't fully stimulate me or get me energized and motivated and it's something that I can be completely indifferent towards in terms of the outcome and results of it, I feel like fukk that, I don't want to waste time on that. But the flipside of that are the realities of needing experience, which if I'm gonna be honest, is one aspect of our rat race resume builder society that we live in that I genuinely hate. It's tough for me to look down the bridge of my nose at anyone, but I've been meeting a lot of go-getters lately. Those oiled up, preening, perfectly manicured careerists who work to attain that gleaming resume. I've grown to sort of despise them, because I've often found that they don't really have any aspirations beyond that. Beyond what? Money? A title? Doesn't make you a respectable person.

Especially in the political world. It's alarming. Based on my own experiences I've found that sections of our political apparatus is peopled entirely by individuals who are looking out for numero uno and have this almost upsetting lukewarm attitude about politics being not about helping people and changing the world but seeking stasis and compromise and of course furthering your career. Perhaps that's grotesquely romantic of me, but it almost makes you wonder what it's all for. :childplease:

And because of that I've been mad jaded lately. I'm about to call close on trying to do something and being involved. Go do some writing, maybe try to get into something like advertising, I dunno something else. Try to make some money and live life I guess with a job.

I remember I was talking to my friend's girlfriend who works at an ad agency in New York. She was talking about how she loves her job, the culture, blah blah blah but her tone turned plaintive and she went on about how at the end of the day it's not too fulfilling of a job, she's helping make ads for $5 Little Caeser's pizzas. And I'm not saying that in order to have a fulfilling job it must be in politics or whatever, a lot of good can be found in all sorts of fields, but, I didn't really have the heart to let her know that the other side may not be so green :avbehh:

:shaq2: ... I would say, you don't have to cry so loud... IN A SOCCER Thread

Spain is out! Nuff said :to: