Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
287d6389_1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Exactly my point tho

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So Alex Ox Chamberlain may be out of the World Cup
My point that wasn't a red card tackle you said cleats up two feet at player was it that ? No was it a red warranted? Hell no
World Cup starts next week, theres no need to make that kinda tackle anyway so I can see why Valencia is pissed, especially the number of players whove got hurt in these friendlies so far...plus dudes leg has already been broken once by a stupid tackle in the past

I think it was a bad challenge regardless imo....if valencia didnt jump over it and had his leg planted in the ground it coulda been much worse

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
bruh Suarez has bytched his way outta teams before.

he forced himself from Groningen to Ajax. Then Ajax to Liverpool. He tried to do it last year.

best believe when Real or Barca come knocking, he'll be there. not to mention pep guardiolas brother is his agent.

Nah he didnt force himself from Ajax to Liverpool. Ajax was happy to sell!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
he chose england..but he is not from england:ufdup: Daniel Sturridge is another one that had his choice of what country to represent..I have seen him on the island numerous times

doesn't matter. They made their choice, so next time I see raheem in Harbor view we gonna have words. Under Shaefer Jamaica can make the next WC with the right personnel...

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Klinsmann shytted on Kobe.

"This always happens in America," Klinsmann said in the interview, which was released on Wednesday. "Kobe Bryant, for example -- why does he get a two-year contract extension for $50 million? Because of what he is going to do in the next two years for the Lakers? Of course not. Of course not. He gets it because of what he has done before. It makes no sense. Why do you pay for what has already happened?"

fukk That. Klinsmann out.

He got a point tho. :sadcam:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Klinsmann shytted on Kobe.

fukk That. Klinsmann out.

He got a point tho. :sadcam:
I don't see any reason to get mad at that, especially if players were underpaid in the past. The only way to combat that would be for players to sign contracts no longer than 2 years, but that would make teams seething mad, wouldn't it?

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
So far these transfer window rumors are shyt. I'm not keen on any of these moves and the rumors going around are mind numbing.

Chelsea in for Costa is the only intriguing one but they still have Hazard so:camby:

Hopefully rumors pick up after the WC.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
So far these transfer window rumors are shyt. I'm not keen on any of these moves and the rumors going around are mind numbing.

Chelsea in for Costa is the only intriguing one but they still have Hazard so:camby:

Hopefully rumors pick up after the WC.

Why would a player or club sanction a move pre-World Cup unless they're old or absolutely on the outs?

But this Cesc meltdown has been sweet :ohlawd: Sign Ozil and then cater to a player who will disrupt your two biggest assets brehs. :salute:As long as we get a solid RB, DM, and striker, maybe a winger, im good.

Wish him all the best but time to move on.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Why would a player or club sanction a move pre-World Cup unless they're old or absolutely on the outs?

But this Cesc meltdown has been sweet :ohlawd: Sign Ozil and then cater to a player who will disrupt your two biggest assets brehs. :salute:As long as we get a solid RB, DM, and striker, maybe a winger, im good.

Wish him all the best but time to move on.
See here's the thing though...WE WONT GET THAT

Every summer Gunner fans go through the same bullshyt checklist. Here we have a legitimate PL proven superstar who wants to play for us...and we are turning it down. Makes absolutely no Goddamned sense to me. Lets not kid ourselves either and think Cesc couldn't adapt somehow, someway into this team that would make us better. Like I said yesterday...if he shows up anywhere in England not named Ashburton Grove we better win a treble...because our team is just that stacked bruv that we dont need a Cesc Fabregas.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
fukk that spanish motherfukker Fabregas if he goes to Chelsea, we brought you in as a kid, gave you everything, had so many great years and was a fantastic captain to the club AND THIS IS HOW HE REPAYS US BY JOINING CHELSEA :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

If he does move i am 110% going to the first game against them whether at home and away just to see him fail