Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
THIS!!!!!

poor him then leaving Arsenal and having to play with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Sanchez, Neymar, Pedro, Alves. So sad.

There is this belief that Cesc didn't have talent around him or he hasn't been given chances. shyts disgusting. Cesc transfer was the end of the Barca dynasty. Harsh but they weren't the same after he was bought.

Saw fans talking about doing a swap for Cesc and Song for Ozil :dahell: :camby: Same dudes who didn't deliver gonna do it now? It's amazing how Arsenal fans don't appreciate Ozil.

Chelsea is the right move for him.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So am i the only who see the problem in Cesc to Chelsea to play for Mourinho? This(if it does happen) shyt won't end well :heh:

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Can't really think of where to post these.. Are they worthy of starting a new thread?

Alex :noah:

am1.gif

am2.gif

:beli:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's forever gonna be Syd>Alex, but I might start a Kristen Press>Alex agenda too.

Flimsy rumor, but Tottenham want Julian Green for 5 million. Kid's gotta be better than Aaron Lennon at this point.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I dint understand why we can't appreciate Ozil and Cesc at the same time. Now we acting like the teams were ever good enough to win trophies when Cesc was there. Partnerships of Gallas and Verm (:dead:) Squillachi and Verm or Kos (:dead:) The only real chance we had at trophies was the year Eduardo's leg got atomized. He wasn't a great captain but to downplay his contributions is wack. Top 5 Arsenal midfieldr ever. Fact...this year's team is the most well balanced team we've had in years with a good defense....the thing we sorely missed in all of Cesc's teams. And Barca failed not because of buying Cesc....that's lazy analysis of their downfall. In any case I really don't care but let's be reality....we won t be buying a DM or a winger or a noteworthy striker.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I dint understand why we can't appreciate Ozil and Cesc at the same time. Now we acting like the teams were ever good enough to win trophies when Cesc was there. Partnerships of Gallas and Verm (:dead:) Squillachi and Verm or Kos (:dead:) The only real chance we had at trophies was the year Eduardo's leg got atomized. He wasn't a great captain but to downplay his contributions is wack. Top 5 Arsenal midfieldr ever. Fact...this year's team is the most well balanced team we've had in years with a good defense....the thing we sorely missed in all of Cesc's teams. And Barca failed not because of buying Cesc....that's lazy analysis of their downfall. In any case I really don't care but let's be reality....we won t be buying a DM or a winger or a noteworthy striker.

Why not?

What year Chelsea beat us in Carling Cup final? 2006? So that year, 2007, and 2011. That 2010/11 was the team that probably killed Wenger the most because of all those Judas' on that squad. I remember thinking we were gonna win the league :to:. Should've beaten Barca in the Champions League too. Those Arsenal teams underachieved because Cesc and a few others went missing.

This team has more weaknesses and less depth but more heart. I downplay his contribution because he wasn't great for Arsenal as a team. His stats were great but he went missing and shytted on us to go back to Barca. Ramsey is the rightful son, we will send him off to Real with love.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bury Da Bwoy who are like 80% of the brehs in this lord of the mics boilerroom

There was nappa, rage, frisco, d double e, jammer, scratchy, ears, domino, bruza, wiley, skepta

In terms of crews that were repped

Newham generals
Slew dem mafia
BBK (boy better know)
Roll Deep

I need to watch it again later and give you a more comprehensive list though

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Why not?

What year Chelsea beat us in Carling Cup final? 2006? So that year, 2007, and 2011. That 2010/11 was the team that probably killed Wenger the most because of all those Judas' on that squad. I remember thinking we were gonna win the league :to:. Should've beaten Barca in the Champions League too. Those Arsenal teams underachieved because Cesc and a few others went missing.

This team has more weaknesses and less depth but more heart. I downplay his contribution because he wasn't great for Arsenal as a team. His stats were great but he went missing and shytted on us to go back to Barca. Ramsey is the rightful son, we will send him off to Real with love.
Because...we are the
tumblr_le1gv0BRNS1qez8rro1_500.gif

:blessed:

EDIT: Oh ya...that fakkit Clichy. Another reason we never won shyt. Playing Eboue all over the field :snoop:

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Sao Paulo transportation workers decided to go on strike :lolbron:

We're on the come-up, they said.

Brazil will be the best country, they said.

You Americans are just scared of Brazil's potential, Holli said.
the last time brazilians took hold of their country, they hit a fukkin lick and shrugged off a military dictatorship

the come up is happening, god bless fifa's dumb asses for bringing the cameras

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
There was nappa, rage, frisco, d double e, jammer, scratchy, ears, domino, bruza, wiley, skepta

In terms of crews that were repped

Newham generals
Slew dem mafia
BBK (boy better know)
Roll Deep

I need to watch it again later and give you a more comprehensive list though
When did Wiley come in? I watched until about 30 or so minutes until the "new school" came in and the vibe went downhill. D Doube was :wow:

Also, I had a huge :banderas: moment when someone passed Jammer what looked like a bottle of Courvosier :heh:

It was only JD though :ld: