Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Finally my Ivorians are looking good
even though it is against trash El Salvador
Gervinho and Drogba both with 1st half goals
2-0 at the start of the 2nd half
Match is live on BeIN Sports​

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't get the Klinsmann and winning World Cup thing

We all know we won't win the World Cup, doesn't mean we can't say it. Otherwise what's the point of even trying to qualify? USA will win the World Cup in a month, Inshallah and other such phrases :blessed:

It comes down to the negative outlook realists, who I've seen are pretty much c*nts and mostly from the ":rolleyes: yeah bro, USA sux. YNWA, I suck British dikks so they can accept me" camp that calls it "football" to seem authentic, compared to the "We are learning and can get things done eventually, fukk the world". And everyone should belong to the 2nd camp.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
gervinho is pure talent, these wack commentators keep dissing his arsenal stint...saying he was unseen....he dint even get an opportunity there
you learn quick to take english commentary and opinion as utter jokes, if you know what's right :yeshrug:

Daps
gervinho is pure talent, these wack commentators keep dissing his arsenal stint...saying he was unseen....he dint even get an opportunity there

some guys aren't suited for the pl. he made a lot of bonehead plays, a lot of me runs and not looking to pass.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some guys aren't suited for the pl. he made a lot of bonehead plays, a lot of me runs and not looking to pass.

I understand the PL is a different game, but if you listen to the commentary it is straight bashing and negativity with his game...I watched arsenal because I was actually excited with his signing and he wasnt given the chance

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
"We made it " :wow: Bauer is a Hull fan
@CBSkyline @Grams

iynCsXZR3nUrq.gif

BpJsfSuCIAAE_Ho.jpg:large

Last edited: