Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
friendlies aint worth all that drama breh :whoa:
ms-13-@sshole.jpg
that life, im not about :whoa:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
It was a dangerous tackle. I would've reacted the same, ill intent or not. Stop :cape: for Sterling just because he's from Jamrock.

Btw, I'm from Jamrock too.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a dangerous tackle. I would've reacted the same, ill intent or not. Stop :cape: for Sterling just because he's from Jamrock.

Btw, I'm from Jamrock too.

that was not a crazy tackle..yellow card at most. If you think that was a red card tackle something is wrong...and if you support a man chocking another player out because of it something is definitely wrong..in fact he caught the ball on the tack..fuk valencia, he loss off of me after that retaliation

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
that was not a crazy tackle..yellow card at most. If you think that was a red card tackle something is wrong...and if you support a man chocking another player out because of it something is definitely wrong..in fact he caught the ball on the tack..fuk valencia, he loss off of me after that retaliation
:campif:

He slid in cleats up, with two feet, and didn't even touch the ball.

It's a red breh. :hmph:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:campif:

He slid in cleats up, with two feet, and didn't even touch the ball.

It's a red breh. :hmph:

2 foot tackle studs up no ball what game were you watching?:mindblown:

like I said..I rest my case you made it seem like it was a career ending tackle..IN FACT he Valencia wasnt even at the ball he was behind the whole tackle, he just got clipped with the follow through leg dude

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
2 foot tackle studs up no ball what game were you watching?:mindblown:

like I said..I rest my case you made it seem like it was a career ending tackle..IN FACT he Valencia wasnt even at the ball he was behind the whole tackle, he just got clipped with the follow through leg dude

Reds aren't reserved for only "career ending" tackles. :ld: