Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
They wanted him to be Nigerian Essien, but Chelsea fukked that up.

Excellent club career, but because Nigeria need more than just a defensive midfield anchor role from him he's been pretty disappointing.
He's always played attacking MC for the super eagles. Never played DM so i'm not sure i see where you get that from.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
BpM3BvxIAAAkT3f.jpg

Ramsey fee agreed - Official Manchester United Website
6 years ago today

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal tried to get Smalling or were close to doing so according to media reports.Man U and central midfielders:russ:Ramsey would have been Pogba'd and sat on the sidelines watching Ji Sung and O'Shea patrolling the center mid.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH, Pundits down here talking about us being much better with Willian starting instead of Oscar...i cant help but to agree
Willian is a better footballer so it makes sense. He really performed in the #10 role last season too, in fact most of his best performances came when playing in that position.

I can't put into words just how bad Oscar was in the second half of the season.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that greece vs nigeria game shouldve been in NY.. two good teams and cool fanbases

instead we get greece vs bolivia (?????????) at red bull arena which is hilarious

I talked to some nikkas hanging outside the Panathinaikos fan club here today.. was cool. Realized there are Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, and AEK fan clubs/social clubs in a few block radius :obama: