Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:yes:I done told yall about this overrated pos @horse. kills I want u to apologize for that neg u gave me. That shyt still hurt my feelings cuh
my bad breh it was a moment of anger i let get away from me. oscar is a 150 lb paulista playing for chelsea, no way i cant stan the fukk outta mans

even tho you still shyttin on him i got a pos rep for you, because i know you dont know no better

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yeah, any Nigerian watching this Bosnia squad right now gotta be like :damn:.

Yo, they fouled Herrera and then kick the ball in his face while he's on the ground with absolutely no fukks given. The level of disrespect :mjlol:

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
GOL Bosnia!

Mexico looking sharp going forward though. Man if Layun and Herrera were balling like this in qualifying they wouldn't have struggled to make it like they did.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Lmao at @Grams and @yoyoyo1 exposing themselves in this :russ:
I love these videos to be honest, if they are specifically targeting Americans for this kind of thing it means people are scared.

Just like those "Americans on ________" videos to show how stupid and fat Americans are. If it makes these poverty-stricken banana republics (shout to to Holli) and irrelevant Euros feel better about themselves, who am I to deny them that?

:russ: @ those madrid guys. classic. @mastermind is like a two steps above that. @Somalilander 1 step. those are the type of brehs who love the epl here.

:laff: @ breh who said US is not a third world country. sounds like he'd be a good coli poster.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Reminds me of that movie In Bruges when Colin Farrell runs around in a small circle to escape the fat American.

That movie is a modern classic. The dialogue is top notch. :lawd:
:ohhh: that movie is a fukking comedy? i didnt know that, gotta watch it now