Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bare with me lads...having a meditative night outchea

when we travel this land, we walk for one reason, the reason is try to help another man to think for himself, the music of our art is roots music, music which we's call history, because without the knowledge of your history you cannot determine your destiny, the music about the present without the general concious of the presence, your like a cabbage in this society, music which tells about the future........AND THE JUDGEMENT WHICH IS TO COME............roots music for everybody i'd like to say good evening :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

can't believe this monumental body of work is a decade old already :to:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Ever had a properly nice looking girl be dissapointing bed?

Man that shyt sucks.

This girl is really nice, up top, down low, absolutely cracking...

But man, i think she had some sort of stew brewing in her vagina and she was trying to stir it with my dikk:what:

This was after i had to tell her where to put her legs when she was on top. Girl was tryna plank on me or some shyt.

Man, i mean.... i'll try and slowly teach her cos she's worth it, but she gonna have to learn quick:patrice:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@SCORCH, Pundits down here talking about us being much better with Willian starting instead of Oscar...i cant help but to agree

Willian is a better footballer so it makes sense. He really performed in the #10 role last season too, in fact most of his best performances came when playing in that position.

I can't put into words just how bad Oscar was in the second half of the season.
:yes:I done told yall about this overrated pos @horse. kills I want u to apologize for that neg u gave me. That shyt still hurt my feelings cuh

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
- I like Uchebo's energy off the bench
- Odewingie was never in it, couldn't even bring the ball down :camby:
- Moses and Emenike did their thing. Those two with Musa should be a handful for slower teams

Good game overall :ehh: