Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
LW: @Hollister The critics would argue his role in the team is entirely because he's Brazilian. They say if he was American, he'd be slumming it up in The Tunnel. Their criticism is undeniably true but his spot on the team sheet is cemented. Can't you just hear the drums in his keystrokes? The noise of the street in his iffy punctuation, the flavor of life in his consonants? Sure he just dribbles on the wing the same way he just pops in to carry on an on going conversation with himself about the happenings of the Brasileiro...but it's just so beautifl to watch :noah:

Made it in the 11

:obama:

I'm a rightie, so I'm gonna be cutting in all day and shooting, not crossing nor passing, deal with it

:myman:

The ethnicity of this team...we wont let you down boss

:salute:

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The squad

0NTd8Wi.jpg

Yes, @Gilver only heads straight to the goal. That's how he lives.

And yes, @Hollister does the same. We know how Brazilian wingers play. A shame for @horse. kills who then has to cover the whole left wing. :yeshrug:

And yes, @Grams only heads back. We know he can't attack :mjpls:

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Rumors are Chelsea are prepared to offer Remy Cabella (newcastle target) about 2x the wages NUFC would: £80k v £40k.

Does this mean Hazard is on his way out? or maybe oscar? I highly doubt chelsea can hold on to them esp with rumors of another attacking mid coming in.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
The squad

0NTd8Wi.jpg

Yes, @Gilver only heads straigth to the goal. That's how he lives.

And yes, @Hollister does the same. We know how brazilian wingers play. A shame for @horse. kills who then has to cover the whole left wing. :yeshrug:

And yes, @Grams only heads back. We know he can't attack :mjpls:

Tri9bHn.png
the homie grams

Daps
Rumors are Chelsea are prepared to offer Remy Cabella (newcastle target) about 2x the wages NUFC would: £80k v £40k.

Does this mean Hazard is on his way out? or maybe oscar? I highly doubt chelsea can hold on to them esp with rumors of another attacking mid coming in.

mourinho lost faith in brazilians, hes gonna start raiding french players.

but he forgot about one thing

soc_g_wenger1_sy_576.jpg

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OFT XI
Man aren't gonna be happy, but this is the team that best gives us a chance to take home the Cup this summer. Posting contributions from gentlemen not listed in this XI, and their wins, losses, etherings, and sonnings, will not count towards the performance of the official football (soccer) thread.

scared_medium.gif

RWB: @SCORCH 3400 caps for OFT, he's only taken to the forum 4800 times in total, there may be no man more dedicated to the OFT cause :wow: A proper mandem, not even his recent flirtation with the Golden State Warriors has drawn him too far away from his home, and that's just what this tier of the team needs between @yoyoyo1 prodigious inability to settle on being anything and @horse. kills eclectic genetic makeup constantly sending him wayward.

qA8IS2T.gif
qA8IS2T.gif
qA8IS2T.gif

:blessed:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Literally had to wait a minute brehdren
My bad breh :salute:

Not gonna lie tho, i was ready to bring out the
courvoisierBottle-500x500.jpg
and all sorts :lolbron:

You missed a step not making @Tuaminator the team physio doe

@Liu Kang that formation mock up breh :wow: wish i could rep you for that...the way you did grams :sadcam: man looked like a secret character you'd have to scroll off the menu to get to in a ps1 beat em up :dead: