Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
My bad breh :salute:

Not gonna lie tho, i was ready to bring out the
courvoisierBottle-500x500.jpg
and all sorts :lolbron:
:mjlol:

I will work hard over the next 4 years to make it like Baines did :manny:

@Bury Da Bwoy we going to talk about our boy Lewis
patrice.png

Sky are stirring this hard to gain viewers and make controversy but Lewis' comments arent helping

He will beast at Canada like he always does though

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at @mastermind 's ability to watch every film. Before/after I've watched a film I'll look up reviews on the coli to see what the brehs are saying and either @mastermind has started the thread himself or posted in it. Breh doesn't miss shyt. :bow:

Speaking of films, I've literally just finished watching Short Term 12. :wow: Would definitely recommend :tu:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"prodigious inability to settle" though, the truth :wow:

:dead: at @mastermind 's ability to watch every film. Before/after I've watched a film I'll look up reviews on the coli to see what the brehs are saying and either @mastermind has started the thread himself or posted in it. Breh doesn't miss shyt. :bow:
yep, same

and IDK if its just me but movies are useless these days. theres no "must watch" stuff out there aside from lets say, oscar bait. all the top grossing movies are all usually similar big blockbusters. xmen 3, godzilla, really? :ld:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yep, same

and IDK if its just me but movies are useless these days. theres no "must watch" stuff out there aside from lets say, oscar bait. all the top grossing movies are all usually similar big blockbusters. xmen 3, godzilla, really? :ld:
True, that's the first film I've watched in a while. Netflix has been recommending some utter shyt for a long time so really had to search for something to watch.

And whenever I hear the term Oscar-bait the first thing that comes to mind is Seven Pounds. shyt was legit embarrassing :mjlol:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I will work hard over the next 4 years to make it like Baines did :manny:

@Bury Da Bwoy we going to talk about our boy Lewis
patrice.png

Sky are stirring this hard to gain viewers and make controversy but Lewis' comments arent helping

He will beast at Canada like he always does though
He was kinda shaky this weekend breh :patrice: not gonna lie, his attitude was a little mean spirited...like when the former fly bish/royal skank/now rapidly succombing to middle aged larry holmes whitw woman syndrome natalie pinkman was talking about mending their friendship and lewis was like ":whoa: we're not friends :rudy:" at first i was like :lolbron: fair enough, but i kinda felt sorry for nico cos when natalie told him lewis said that he looked like he was genuinely hurt by the comment and he looked dumb as fook cos he had just gone on about them being friends since they were teenagers lol he had such a goofy face it was hard not to feel like lewis was being foul...

In regards to canada, hopefully he can get it back together, its getting slightly worrying that nico has had the better set up the past couple races...he just needs to put in a commanding performance to reaffirm its his chsmpionship to lose

Sky are def trying to stir it tho, cant blame them tbph...they need to create some type of soap opera to get the extra views in

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

yep, same

I'm fukking done with Marvel movies and superhero movies in general.

There's no need to see any of them, especially Marvel. There's nothing to distinguish any Marvel movie, just a two hour jittering enormodrone with the requisite paint by numbers dramatic and action beats. I haven't been wowed by a superhero movie legitimately since TDK and that movie is a fukking MESS. But props to Nolan for trying to put some life into that shyt. Marvel is just plasticized and franchised to shyt.

There are a few interesting films coming out this summer though that I'm looking forward to

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
He was kinda shaky this weekend breh :patrice: not gonna lie, his attitude was a little mean spirited...like when the former fly bish/royal skank/now rapidly succombing to middle aged larry holmes whitw woman syndrome natalie pinkman was talking about mending their friendship and lewis was like ":whoa: we're not friends :rudy:" at first i was like :lolbron: fair enough, but i kinda felt sorry for nico cos when natalie told him lewis said that he looked like he was genuinely hurt by the comment and he looked dumb as fook cos he had just gone on about them being friends since they were teenagers lol he had such a goofy face it was hard not to feel like lewis was being foul...

In regards to canada, hopefully he can get it back together, its getting slightly worrying that nico has had the better set up the past couple races...he just needs to put in a commanding performance to reaffirm its his chsmpionship to lose

Sky are def trying to stir it tho, cant blame them tbph...they need to create some type of soap opera to get the extra views in

You know Pinkham was smiling hard after. Bet shes getting a nice bonus for her well thought out questions, Lewis fell into her traps too easy though

Tbh though Lewis has always said they arent friends but Sky are acting like its the first time hes ever said it but yeah they are stirring it

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking done with Marvel movies and superhero movies in general.

There's no need to see any of them, especially Marvel. There's nothing to distinguish any Marvel movie, just a two hour jittering enormodrone with the requisite paint by numbers dramatic and action beats. I haven't been wowed by a superhero movie legitimately since TDK and that movie is a fukking MESS. But props to Nolan for trying to put some life into that shyt. Marvel is just plasticized and franchised to shyt.

There are a few interesting films coming out this summer though that I'm looking forward to
Which ones? :ohhh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
mourinho lost faith in brazilians, hes gonna start raiding french players.

but he forgot about one thing

soc_g_wenger1_sy_576.jpg

Cmon breh you know arsene gon be like the squad is already fine no addition needed. Prob sign a another no-name from ligue 2:mjlol:

Daps
Cmon breh you know arsene gon be like the squad is already fine no addition needed. Prob sign a another no-name from ligue 2:mjlol:

man i hope not, if we don't at least a striker imma be fukking pissed.

apparently ashley williams was spotted at the emirates today, so i guess vermalaen is gone.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
man i hope not, if we don't at least a striker imma be fukking pissed.

apparently ashley williams was spotted at the emirates today, so i guess vermalaen is gone.
Vermalaen was ripping it when he first moved from ajax to ur club...damn he really fell off:dwillhuh:

Yall shoulda got higuin last summer hes wayyy better then benzema imo