Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
RW: @Liu Kang A creator with the heart of a work-horse. He ranked in the Top 5 in 2013 for arbitrary smilie requests answered. He whips crosses into the box at the same rate he crops out the backgrounds of peoples heads. His critics argued he lacked the propa true spirit of the OFT, but his shocking transformation into a Liverpool fan and less shocking but exponentially funnier transition into a City supporter mere minutes after Gerrard's slip proved he had the mettle. His late season run of form included a star making performance in developing the hand-written post movement.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
LW: @Hollister The critics would argue his role in the team is entirely because he's Brazilian. They say if he was American, he'd be slumming it up in The Tunnel. Their criticism is undeniably true but his spot on the team sheet is cemented. Can't you just hear the drums in his keystrokes? The noise of the street in his iffy punctuation, the flavor of life in his consonants? Sure he just dribbles on the wing the same way he just pops in to carry on an on going conversation with himself about the happenings of the Brasileiro...but it's just so beautifl to watch :noah:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
"If he was American, he'd be slumming it up in The Tunnel"

Fred-sanford-heart-attack-o.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
ST: @Gilver After suffering through a career threatening bout of simple human decency, one of the finest antagonists the sport has ever seen. In his absence, a slew of replacements were slotted in. @gho3st @KOTK @Abso831 all took their cracks, but the attack lacked focus, drive, and efficient finishing. Sure he attacks easy targets, but in this day of anti-strikers, false nines, and several aliases posting intermittently for no fukking reason, you cherish someone who is just going to back some home. And of course, there are those glorious moments when he flexes his muscle and unleashes truly glorious prose into our humble thread.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Coaching Staff
Manager: Pretty fukking obvious
Assistants
@frush11 - Team Shaman. Former first team #10, the ever changing ebb and flow of the game putting a higher priority on posters with a higher motor spelled the end for him, but now he imparts his wisdom of the game through wavy tunes.
@Bury Da Bwoy - Physical Trainer. Trains the brehs in sending for man, bottlin man, and parring man.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Coaching Staff
Manager: Pretty fukking obvious
Assistants
@frush11 - Team Shaman. Former first team #10, the ever changing ebb and flow of the game putting a higher priority on posters with a higher motor spelled the end for him, but now he imparts his wisdom of the game through wavy tunes.
@Bury Da Bwoy - Physical Trainer. Trains the brehs in sending for man, bottlin man, and parring man.

k5DK5eq.png
I'd give it to @frush11 just off the strength of that Lisa Bonet avi and the Dubstep thread :noah:

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
RW: @Liu Kang A creator with the heart of a work-horse. He ranked in the Top 5 in 2013 for arbitrary smilie requests answered. He whips crosses into the box at the same rate he crops out the backgrounds of peoples heads. His critics argued he lacked the propa true spirit of the OFT, but his shocking transformation into a Liverpool fan and less shocking but exponentially funnier transition into a City supporter mere minutes after Gerrard's slip proved he had the mettle. His late season run of form included a star making performance in developing the hand-written post movement.
:whew:
Made it off my performances in the last month

To be more accurate, I started stanning Pool after the Gerrard slip and switched to City after the Palace disaster

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
ST: @Gilver After suffering through a career threatening bout of simple human decency, one of the finest antagonists the sport has ever seen. In his absence, a slew of replacements were slotted in. @gho3st @KOTK @Abso831 all took their cracks, but the attack lacked focus, drive, and efficient finishing. Sure he attacks easy targets, but in this day of anti-strikers, false nines, and several aliases posting intermittently for no fukking reason, you cherish someone who is just going to back some home. And of course, there are those glorious moments when he flexes his muscle and unleashes truly glorious prose into our humble thread.
*hands in transfer request and spits on the manager on the way out to expedite the process :birdman: