Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
CB: @Grams every team needs its belligerent. From a complete no one, he's earned himself over 2000 caps for the squad between tournaments, one of the most startling debuts ever. Every slight, genuine or perceived, is answered in a dogged manner. Many of the veterans in the locker room may have issues with the lad, but when it became apparent that The Locker Room was considering calling him up, the move had to be made. He suffers from chronic confidence issues and lives in the perennial envy of his fairer teammates, but the upside is too much to turn away.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Waiting to see whothe OFT XI Manager is
wpBxDcR.png

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
CB: @SubZeroDegrees completing the Spine of Africa backline. Very high workrate. Real locker room guy. Another shock member of the 2000 post club. This recent #midnightboyz spat is cause for alarm, but both he and @Grams will be expected to settle the beef between them in time for the tournament.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
CB: @mastermind With the unfortunate retirement of @Kunty McPhuck @mastermind now wears the C on his sleeve. Formerly a renown box to box mid, he's dialed down his rampaging posting on all fronts ways and applied himself with a bit more discipline. An experienced moderator, he knows how to snuff out fires. He's shown an incredible ability to literally see every movie that's released, regardless of its insignificance, proving his ability to see things before they develop and point people in the right direction whether at the box office, or the box.
:dead:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
CDM: @yoyoyo1 a metronomic agitator. If there's a thread, @yoyoyo1 is posting in it and pissing someone off. He doesn't derail threads like @Grams, but he does intercept them. Gently guides the flow of posting towards a topic more demonic. High motor. Not a dazzler, but a constant doer with absolute commitment to the craft.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
LWB: @horse. kills. Ethnic enough to put some flair onto the ball on offense, American enough to remember to get back and play some fukking defense. A long history taking the field with @mastermind for his club team in DC, he knows how to play off of the defensive anchor. He also has the uncanny ability to take whatever @yoyoyo1 produces and run with it in whatever direction he pleases.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
RWB: @SCORCH 3400 caps for OFT, he's only taken to the forum 4800 times in total, there may be no man more dedicated to the OFT cause :wow: A proper mandem, not even his recent flirtation with the Golden State Warriors has drawn him too far away from his home, and that's just what this tier of the team needs between @yoyoyo1 prodigious inability to settle on being anything and @horse. kills eclectic genetic makeup constantly sending him wayward.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
CM: @penfield This perennial contender for Coli WOAT may just make him the current GOAT. The man that leads the one man Anti-Post Movement has drawn the ire and lives inside the heads of all our most capable opponents. His Beli-Per-Post ratio is incredible. His dwillhuh-per-post ratio is even better. He set the single season NFL record for camby's. Every team needs its visionary. Ours post pictures of worn and weathered boat shoes in the egregious basketball sneakers thread.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CM: @penfield This perennial contender for Coli WOAT may just make him the current GOAT. The man that leads the one man Anti-Post Movement has drawn the ire and lives inside the heads of all our most capable opponents. His Beli-Per-Post ratio is incredible. His dwillhuh-per-post ratio is even better. He set the single season NFL record for camby's. Every team needs its visionary. Ours post pictures of worn and weathered boat shoes in the egregious basketball sneakers thread.
my breh penfield is gonna be our di maria in midfield:ohhh: