Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

GugJSZa.png

Me : You got 14 bricks right there ?
You : Yeah, but once we get my lil bro ba-
Me : :bustback:
You : :dead:

Anyway, I watched PIF a few days ago and it was surprisingly a good flick. Not oscar worthy obviously but not the average hood flick. Liked it. :ehh:

And am I the only one that find Avon Barksdale without facial hair weird :scusthov:
A man should alwas have some :birdman:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I haven't watched a single episode of the new boondocks season. Any good?
Fell asleep through two whole episodes this season. Nobody talks about it on twitter, nobody talks about it here, there's ZERO anticipation between episodes like there was in previous seasons

Daps
Vermalaen was ripping it when he first moved from ajax to ur club...damn he really fell off:dwillhuh:

Yall shoulda got higuin last summer hes wayyy better then benzema imo

madrid raised the price from 22 to 34m last minute, and after napoli closed the deal with psg for cavani, they got him.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I haven't watched a single episode of the new boondocks season. Any good?
yes, on par with the prior decent seasons

Fell asleep through two whole episodes this season. Nobody talks about it on twitter, nobody talks about it here, there's ZERO anticipation between episodes like there was in previous seasons
stop being a typical coli poster please. i had the misfortune of putting myself through the show thread in arcadium and what a cesspool that was. people are expecting it to be the black bible while being the funniest thing since ________. absence makes the heart grow fonder etc, and fact is the showwas nowhere near as classic as people remember it being.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
GugJSZa.png

Me : You got 14 bricks right there ?
You : Yeah, but once we get my lil bro ba-
Me : :bustback:
You : :dead:

Anyway, I watched PIF a few days ago and it was surprisingly a good flick. Not oscar worthy obviously but not the average hood flick. Liked it. :ehh:

And am I the only one that find Avon Barksdale without facial hair weird :scusthov:
A man should alwas have some :birdman:
I'll see you when I see you pede. My Asnieres goons will find you :mitraillette:

yes, on par with the prior decent seasons

stop being a typical coli poster please. i had the misfortune of putting myself through the show thread in arcadium and what a cesspool that was. people are expecting it to be the black bible while being the funniest thing since ________.
Ok so make another typical coli poster. It's not just the coli. I searched the boondocks on twitter to see what people were saying and it was the same shyt. Nobody is fukking with it breh IDK what else to tell you :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Ok so make another typical coli poster. It's not just the coli. I searched the boondocks on twitter to see what people were saying and it was the same shyt. Nobody is fukking with it breh IDK what else to tell you :manny:
come on breh, you know the herd mentality thats out there.

on the coli all of a sudden its the evil cacs trying to brainwash fine black folk into thinking in cactacular ways.

on twitter its ____?

all of a sudden boondocks is trash? its perfectly fine

(and this is exactly what people go back and forth about in the show thread)

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
come on breh, you know the herd mentality thats out there.

on the coli all of a sudden its the evil cacs trying to brainwash fine black folk into thinking in cactacular ways.

on twitter its ____?

all of a sudden boondocks is trash? its perfectly fine

(and this is exactly what people go back and forth about in the show thread)
:manny:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Daaamn, Cruzeiro back at it again, raped Internacional IN Porto Alegre :wow:

Top of the table, lads, back to back titles :troll:

Galo looking like :feedme:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I really don't know how I lived through Breaking Bad with all those tension filled scenes. This final episode of Southland has me pausing the video player every 2 minutes on some shook shyt :lupe:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Planet of the Apes
The Rover
Snowpiercer
Night Moves
22 Jump Street
Sin City (for the fukkery...and I actually sorta liked the first one)
The Purge

Off the top of my head.

Snowpiercer was a bit of letdown tbf..I say this as fan of Korean movies..

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I really don't know how I lived through Breaking Bad with all those tension filled scenes. This final episode of Southland has me pausing the video player every 2 minutes on some shook shyt :lupe:
miss that show

what season are you on? dont want to spoil something