Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whew: I love this low level back and forth shyt

all subtlety goes out the window when "I don't wanna fukk up" becomes #1 objective

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Ancelotti like "My yute, back up"

BofbkFcIgAE_L_F.jpg

:deadrose:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
DI Maria was the motm without a doubt...Simeone fukked up heavily by putting diego costa in de starting 11...he couldnt bring diego in...and they needed some diego..

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
OFT XI
Man aren't gonna be happy, but this is the team that best gives us a chance to take home the Cup this summer. Posting contributions from gentlemen not listed in this XI, and their wins, losses, etherings, and sonnings, will not count towards the performance of the official football (soccer) thread.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
****PENALTY SHOOTOUT ALERT****

****LEYTON ORIENT AND ROTHERDAM FOR PROMOTION TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP****

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"club's player of the year"
"he's been good for them every time it really mattered"

would've bet my life he missed.

Rotherham wins!

:ooh: OFT XI, I'll stop posting now

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
GK: @KingHurst
Doesn't turn up often. In fact, is prone to some absolute shockers. But the World Cup isn't won with consistency. You need big players to come up in big moments. And who better to have at keeper than a man that we know isn't afraid to move the very goal posts themselves if need be?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
CB: @mastermind With the unfortunate retirement of @Kunty McPhuck @mastermind now wears the C on his sleeve. Formerly a renown box to box mid, he's dialed down his rampaging posting on all fronts ways and applied himself with a bit more discipline. An experienced moderator, he knows how to snuff out fires. He's shown an incredible ability to literally see every movie that's released, regardless of its insignificance, proving his ability to see things before they develop and point people in the right direction whether at the box office, or the box.