Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't able to watch the game but I saw the scoreline :to:

Wenger just doesn't know how to win big games anymore and as usual got his tactics wrong. All of this could have been avoided if he would have bought proper players in january instead of an injured, over the hill DM :damn:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
what did you do then? just air her?

i might have to take this dgaf approach you and grams are talking about with sport tbh...results can really effect my day (basically arsenal and lewis hamilton can effect my day :beli:), which shouldn't be the case, it is just sports afterall
No reply at all, I could have broken it down which I'd prefer to do but she knows I'm much smarter anyway and could act dumb on purpose so what's the use.

The sports thing is interesting though, personally I fall in-between 'spectator' and "barely caring" which is pretty useless. Would rather be all-in and ignorant than :beli: at everything like a c*nt. These days I root for whatever makes me money, which has ruined the "sporting experience" even further. Even the worst losses are an empty feeling for an hour then randomly thinking about it throughout the week at worst. Better to feel than to not feel, but at the same time the millionaires ain't giving you any of that money to care.

Sports is an artificial cycle of emotion that isn't found anywhere else, unless you're @Grams

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Not giving a fukk just sounds like doing the opposite, like Costanza.

If every instinct you've had is wrong, the opposite must be right. Instead of tuna salad, chicken salad :ehh:

It worked for him, so it's gonna be interesting where this goes :ehh:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I wasn't able to watch the game but I saw the scoreline :to:

Wenger just doesn't know how to win big games anymore and as usual got his tactics wrong. All of this could have been avoided if he would have bought proper players in january instead of an injured, over the hill DM :damn:

Nope, you jinx them. Its all your fault :ufdup:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Silky smooth by Soton, really good stuff

Difference between headless chickens and actual skill..

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
So my cable provider Cox finally got Bein Sports 1&2 in HD
2092135150-29072010195628.jpg

But them fukkers create a second sports tier and put the channels there. Cost extra 10 dollars.

cristiano-ronaldo-gucci-w3.jpg

However, they throw in a free preview this week so I could the see el clasico.

cristiano-ronaldo-wears-Chrome-Hearts-aviator-sunglasses-and-Dsquared2-Jeans-Irina-shayk-Celine-sunglasses-madrid-open.jpg

Might folk up the 10 dollars (cause I want to Barca/A. Madrid last match of the season), but the public enemy in me says fook that.

cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

However the Bein HD is beautiful and their build up to el clasico was good but annoying. I don't know.

cristiano-ronaldo-struggle-head-shake-gif.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
I forgot about BeIn, I was still thinking that ESPN was still showing the game on their app. :upsetfavre: