Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
the thing that has me befuddled is that everyone who isnt an arsenal supporter has known this for years

who the fukk would wanna play for this dude? he mistakes being quiet for being collected, and confident. but you can tell dude is arrogant and furious, he just won't express it because he thinks we're all too dumb to understand his elevated plane of thinking.

i'd bet he doesn't even look his players in the eyes

Spot on.

You know he's just waiting for the ultimate "Told you so :umad:" moment, the moment when we all realize what all this bullshyt was for, why we endured the years of losing, and not just losing but losing in some of the most humiliating and dikkless fashions possible, but it's likely never coming. He's chasing something that is not coming, he's just gotta let it go :beli:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal could have won the title this season . Even the city game which ended 6 - 3 could have had a different outcome had Wenger bought a proper striker. Giroud is just ....

weren't there rumors about Balotelli's agents meeting with Arsenal a few weeks ago?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
i need to show my friend some of your posts brehs

hes a arsenal fan and still thinks wenger is this great manager.

tried tell him that he peaked years ago and is too stubborn but he doesnt listen

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
By the way, where is @Grams ? :ohhh:
Self reflection breh.

So Arsenal mandem were saying how Bayern was gonna rape United, but then Arsenal proceed to get raped, then Arsenal fans only defense is "well United is gonna get raped too" and you United fans allow that to happen without response :dahell:

Let me lead the bantz line when I was trying to see what my life was saying brehs.

Brehs I just do not care anymore. Things that woulda made me mad as fock 2 weeks ago I just :manny: at them now. I was reading the Andrew Bynum thread where this nikka got a haircut during halftime and :laff: cuz he truly gives no fux. I'm on a Bynum ting now. I made a bet with my boy that I could get 7 numbers this upcoming week and I am not even gonna do it anymore. I saw a post in the quick gems thread where someone said there's always one guy who a girl is absolutely dying over, thirsting for, chasing after so why should you be chasing after that same girl? I see nikkas who get girls mad easy without putting in work. Like my workmate a cac and he gets girls hella easy and he not even that attractive no homo. Why I gotta chase? Por que? Yo no entiendo por que *Mourinho voice*

We outchea I do not care anymore at all. No more "must be nice :wow:" posts cuz I do not care anymore I really don't.

1182.gif

I had to fukkin post cuz when have you ever seen a title contending team get consistently SMIDDACKED by other contenders jesus christ I couldn't let @mastermind @penfield slide with the way they been sending for Untied all season fock that.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
grams u back? :myman:

just finished watching a mexican film called sin nombre, film was great but they had to try ruin it with a pointless romance side story didnt they

why do most films think they always have to do this :beli:

the guy who directed it also directed all the true detective eps. (thats how i stumbled across the film)

Last edited:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside

just finished watching a mexican film called sin nombre, film was great but they had to try ruin it with a pointless romance side story didnt they

the guy who directed it also directed all the true detective eps.
I came back cuz Arsenal losing 6-3 to City, 5-1 to Pool, and 6-0 to Chels had to be said :banderas: I thought our loses to City Chelsea and Pool were bad but Alllahhhhhhh

@Grams back. :wow:

#MidnightBoyz

lmao. the chase is hella overrated. fukk being thristy, I get at girls who make the attempt at conversation.
The chase is even harder cuz I'm a #MidnightBoy but fukk it. I accepted it and don't care anymore

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

the guy who directed it also directed all the true detective eps. (thats how i stumbled across the film)

Haven't seen that movie but I slightly agree with you.

I think if the love story is done in a hamfisted way it comes off really cheap, a lazy ploy to get the audience to empathize with the characters.

Like I think of Slumdog Millionaire where the guy is coming up against unimaginable odds, he has this absurd childhood, he's not perfect, he's not the smartest, and yet he's getting this once in a lifetime chance to rise up from poverty etc. etc. That in itself is enough to make us empathize with the character but they add this stupid love story about a girl he saw when he was like 7, he sees her again and somehow remembers her YEARS down the road and is in love and blah blah blah.

The love story can be great because it's so hard to find anything new about the subject that has been covered so many times but that's also why it can be bad. Because we've seen it all before.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Self reflection breh.

So Arsenal mandem were saying how Bayern was gonna rape United, but then Arsenal proceed to get raped, then Arsenal fans only defense is "well United is gonna get raped too" and you United fans allow that to happen without response :dahell:

Let me lead the bantz line when I was trying to see what my life was saying brehs.

Brehs I just do not care anymore. Things that woulda made me mad as fock 2 weeks ago I just :manny: at them now. I was reading the Andrew Bynum thread where this nikka got a haircut during halftime and :laff: cuz he truly gives no fux. I'm on a Bynum ting now. I made a bet with my boy that I could get 7 numbers this upcoming week and I am not even gonna do it anymore. I saw a post in the quick gems thread where someone said there's always one guy who a girl is absolutely dying over, thirsting for, chasing after so why should you be chasing after that same girl? I see nikkas who get girls mad easy without putting in work. Like my workmate a cac and he gets girls hella easy and he not even that attractive no homo. Why I gotta chase? Por que? Yo no entiendo por que *Mourinho voice*

We outchea I do not care anymore at all. No more "must be nice :wow:" posts cuz I do not care anymore I really don't.

1182.gif

I had to fukkin post cuz when have you ever seen a title contending team get consistently SMIDDACKED by other contenders jesus christ I couldn't let @mastermind @penfield slide with the way they been sending for Untied all season fock that.
ghost neg for making mourinho speak spanish :upsetfavre:
Haven't seen that movie but I slightly agree with you.

I think if the love story is done in a hamfisted way it comes off really cheap, a lazy ploy to get the audience to empathize with the characters.

Like I think of Slumdog Millionaire where the guy is coming up against unimaginable odds, he has this absurd childhood, he's not perfect, he's not the smartest, and yet he's getting this once in a lifetime chance to rise up from poverty etc. etc. That in itself is enough to make us empathize with the character but they add this stupid love story about a girl he saw when he was like 7, he sees her again and somehow remembers her YEARS down the road and is in love and blah blah blah.

The love story can be great because it's so hard to find anything new about the subject that has been covered so many times but that's also why it can be bad. Because we've seen it all before.
but he kissed the scar breh :to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

I'm hardly worthy of giving advice but remember there's a difference between "letting things go" and "letting go"

letting things go = hakuna matata, don't worry be happy
letting go = stop caring about yourself, and creating an aura of hostility around you on some "fukk the world" thing

-how would a girl be chasing after you if you never put yourself in a position to interact with anyone?
-how would you ever be happy about yourself if you help yourself?

and if this is truly about girls then shame on you. they are pretty stupid tbh, even the smart ones.

example: have this casual thing with a girl, she goes completely cold on me. have read about this before, they just get a shiny toy and move along. today i see an uncharacteristic whiny tumblr post about her "friend" not come over to comfort her after a problem or whatever - you know where this goes. and like clockwork, so shameless :wow: later she's messaging me out of the blue carrying on as if this were _ months ago. if I relied on someone else like that i'd have a. been a wreck after she stopped being so friendly b. would get played running back to how things were before

cant let someone else validate how you feel about yourself breh

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Watching the Arsenal/Chelsea replay.

:mjlol: @ Gibbs being on the offensive side in Chelsea first two goals.

Wenger stubbornness have killed his team.

Eto'o goal tho :wow:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm hardly worthy of giving advice but remember there's a difference between "letting things go" and "letting go"

letting go = stop caring about yourself, and creating an aura of hostility around you on some "fukk the world" thing

-how would a girl be chasing after you if you never put yourself in a position to interact with anyone?

and if this is truly about girls then shame on you. they are pretty stupid tbh, even the smart ones.

example: have this casual thing with a girl, she goes completely cold on me. have read about this before, they just get a shiny toy and move along. today i see an uncharacteristic whiny tumblr post about her "friend" not come over to comfort her after a problem or whatever - you know where this goes. and like clockwork, so shameless :wow: later she's messaging me out of the blue carrying on as if this were _ months ago. if I relied on someone else like that i'd have a. been a wreck after she stopped being so friendly b. would get played running back to how things were before

This breh Abel Xoxoxoxo has shown me the light in situations like this. :wow:

Seriously I got 5 girls on me (slight exaggeration) now cuz I stopped caring. Care free wherever I may be CSKA London type steez. It's silly so I told myself stop worrying about that foolishness and worry about how the fukking Red Bulls still won't hire me :upsetfavre:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what did you do then? just air her?

i might have to take this dgaf approach you and grams are talking about with sport tbh...results can really effect my day (basically arsenal and lewis hamilton can effect my day :beli:), which shouldn't be the case, it is just sports afterall