Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even though I'll be eternally pissed off at Fergie for letting Pogba, you man have to stop with the "he abandoned ship" type analysis. Any competent manager would have United at the very least battling for fourth this season but this fool right hea has me contemplating if we should even get into Europa.
Ok, so make another Fergie.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
a terrible way to go out though. At least Phil Jackson won a 'ship b4 we got destroyed by the Mavs in his final game :manny:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Fergie's been wanting to go X amount of years before he officially went out. When he won the league last year he said

A3VPh.gif

I'lll admit Van Persie saved our asses last season but what is so different about the team one season later besides Rio being two games away from getting taken out to the glue factory? The players just do not fukk with Moyes and his shyt tactics at all

They're losing.... That's the difference. We can assign blame all day, but at the end of the day, it's BOTH the manager and the player's responsibility. So when Moyes is sacked at the end of the season, who is going to get the blame then? This mirrors the current situation at Sunderland, except obviously, United is way more talented and relegation is nowhere near possible. It's like a pressure cooker waiting to explode. All we need is the meltdown. Professionals have to be professional.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
a terrible way to go out though. At least Phil Jackson won a 'ship b4 we got destroyed by the Mavs in his final game :manny:

Isn't Wenger supposed to be signing a new contract? I don't think he's going anywhere.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Does anyone in here have the " Hallo Bundesliga" channel on direct tv? What is it? Does it strictly show Bundesliga matches? I'm tired of not being able to watch Bayern play
goltv, and it shows most BL matches

DAX!

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Isn't Wenger supposed to be signing a new contract? I don't think he's going anywhere.

Isn't his wife pressuring him to go back to France? It would benefit Arsenal to keep him until they find a suitable replacement. A proven manager can build a side and that gets results.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Isn't his wife pressuring him to go back to France? It would benefit Arsenal to keep him until they find a suitable replacement. A proven manager can build a side and that gets results.

with the way Mourinho sonned him yesterday Arsene has to ask Jose's permission before he has sex with his wife.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i the only one who think simeone's haircut makes him look like a SNK final boss?

yamazaki-cv1-2.jpg

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps

Nah, That's Olivier Giroud you're talking about. But I don't think Wenger is going anywhere.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So can we credit Mournho for ruining Iker's career? (I mean, as much as you can ruin a world cup/euro winner's career)

Or was it just his general sub par play that did it and Mou just eased him to the bench?