Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"score 1 goal against Spurs at WHL and you will at least draw"

spurs home wins: 1-0, 2-0, 1-0, 3-0, 2-0, 1-0, 1-0
spurs home D/L: 1-1, 0-3, 0-1, 2-2, 0-5, 1-1, 1-5, 0-1

horrible home fans + mentally weak team = interesting trend :leon:
exactly one week later.... :stopitslime:

Siggy still rotting away on the bench though, this goal might get him another 20 minute appearance next game!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
NBCSN’s Premier League coverage on Sunday, March 16, featuring a blockbuster doubleheader of Manchester United v. Liverpool, and Tottenham Hotspur v. Arsenal, averaged 725,000 viewers to rank as the most-watched Premier League Sunday doubleheader on cable ever.

Most Minutes Streamed for a Sunday Match: Fans live streamed 1,968,974 minutes of Manchester United v. Liverpool, the most ever for a Sunday match, via NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Group’s live streaming product for desktops, mobile devices and tablets. Live Extra users streamed 3.4 million minutes of Sunday’s Premier League doubleheader action – the second-most minutes for a Premier League Sunday this season (The four matches on December, 29, 2013, totaled 3.6 million minutes).

every time they PRETEND the premier league is popular with their bullshyt ESPN stats (1,968,974 minutes!!!!! :heh:) univision comes right back and puts them in their place

On Sunday, March 16, UniMás’ broadcast of the Chivas vs. Leon match, which aired from 6:48 p.m. to 9 p.m., delivered an average of 1.1 million Total Viewers and 627,000 Adults 18-49.

This match outperformed the following sports programs last week:
All 5 English Premiere League (EPL) matches on NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) and Mun2, including the top EPL match, Liverpool vs. Manchester United, by +31% among Adults 18-49, which delivered 479,000 Adult 18-49 viewers on Sunday, March 16.

But I bet Chivas/Leon didn't beat EPL in minutes streamed though!!! :heh:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Does anyone in here have the " Hallo Bundesliga" channel on direct tv? What is it? Does it strictly show Bundesliga matches? I'm tired of not being able to watch Bayern play

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Arsenal's situation>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man United situation

Moyes might become an MLS manager after this stint. He shouldn't get the blame for the most undermanaged side in English top flight but he is.... SAF knew what he was doing when he stepped down, he saw the decline coming.

Wenger may be done but Arsenal only needs a few pieces... They led most of the year at the top of the table. The only fault I have with Wenger is his philosophy is counter-productive to winning, especially when he doesn't have "The Invincibles" talent. I know that's the Arsenal way but the club can't really do anything with goals.

Trophies>>>>>>Goals

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Moyes might become an MLS manager after this stint. He shouldn't get the blame for the most undermanaged side in English top flight but he is.... SAF knew what he was doing when he stepped down, he saw the decline coming.

Wenger may be done but Arsenal only needs a few pieces... They led most of the year at the top of the table. The only fault I have with Wenger is his philosophy is counter-productive to winning, especially when he doesn't have "The Invincibles" talent. I know that's the Arsenal way but the club can't really do anything with goals.

Trophies>>>>>>Goals
rhetoric :camby:

How many times do ppl got to repeat same shyt over and over again. Utd team only needed 2-3 players at most. Not this "5 -6 world class players" go-to analysis nikkas like so much. Its not like the team dont have the money to spend so there's no excuses.

As for Arsenal, all they needed this season was a CF :manny:

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The former Chelsea forward Salomon Kalou has revealed that he turned down the chance to join Arsenal in the January transfer window.

"A possible departure?" Kalou told L'Equipe. "Yes, to Arsenal. It could have been done as a last minute loan. But I want to finish third, prepare for the World Cup Stadium and go to the Stade de France to compete in the final of the Coupe de France."

:mjlol:

Trophies>>>>>>Goals
A few pieces that need proper management and coaching. :troll:

Arsenal play some of the most moronic football you're ever going to see. They don't even try to regroup and keep things tight when they concede a goal.......or 5. The sheer stupidity is breathtaking. :wow:It's naivety at best and incompetence at worst.

Bantz aside you hate to see somebody go out like this. I legit felt sorry for Wenger after the 4th yesterday, breh looked so despondent.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Even though I'll be eternally pissed off at Fergie for letting Pogba, you man have to stop with the "he abandoned ship" type analysis. Any competent manager would have United at the very least battling for fourth this season but this fool right hea has me contemplating if we should even get into Europa.

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Even though I'll be eternally pissed off at Fergie for letting Pogba, you man have to stop with the "he abandoned ship" type analysis. Any competent manager would have United at the very least battling for fourth this season but this fool right hea has me contemplating if we should even get into Europa.

For what it's worth, he did rebuild the team like three times. That is impressive, however, he abandoned ship. Fergie could manage until he was physically ready to go into the ground. He's smarter than that. He knew it was over. It's sheer naivety or homerism to think otherwise.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: This might be Wenger's final year with Arsenal....Shang Mourinho snatched his soul :wow:

your-soul-is-mine-o.gif

QuintessentialBM

Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
:mjlol:

A few pieces that need proper management and coaching. :troll:

Arsenal play some of the most moronic football you're ever going to see. They don't even try to regroup and keep things tight when they concede a goal.......or 5. The sheer stupidity is breathtaking. :wow:It's naivety at best and incompetence at worst.

Bantz aside you hate to see somebody go out like this. I legit felt sorry for Wenger after the 4th yesterday, breh looked so despondent.

I agree. He not that bad of a manager but his decision making is sketchy at best. He should have more trophies. Maybe not more than Fergie but more than Mourinho who hasn't coached in the EPL nearly as long.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
For what it's worth, he did rebuild the team like three times. That is impressive, however, he abandoned ship. Fergie could manage until he was physically ready to go into the ground. He's smarter than that. He knew it was over. It's sheer naivety or homerism to think otherwise.
Fergie's been wanting to go X amount of years before he officially went out. When he won the league last year he said

A3VPh.gif

I'lll admit Van Persie saved our asses last season but what is so different about the team one season later besides Rio being two games away from getting taken out to the glue factory? The players just do not fukk with Moyes and his shyt tactics at all