Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
BioJ6RlCQAAOO58.jpg:large

BioNIocCYAA1khR.jpg:large

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ok sorry, i meant sexiest anglo saxon (even though his father's side is jewish..)
his mother's side. a true tribesman :ahh:

i have a pair of army green cargo shorts that are tailored perfectly, so i rock em. probably wont buy any more pairs tho. when i wear them with some higher cut sneakers, they make my calves look godly tbh

i havent been in a gym once in three years, its all basketball and jiu jitsu that makes me solid as a lightpole :blessed:

wait lightpoles are hollow :patrice:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Summer fashion, for me, is silly tees or white tees and shorts

with like silly stuff on it?

i had one that said i just wanna LOVE/fukk you with fukk written over love...... i swear it subliminally made girls want me. everytime i wore it i got some gash mates!

edit: heres the shirt
I-Just-Want-To-Love-You-Men-s-T-Shirt.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
with like silly stuff on it?

i had one that said i just wanna LOVE/fukk you with fukk written over love...... i swear it subliminally made girls want me. everytime i wore it i got some gash mates!

edit: heres the shirt
I-Just-Want-To-Love-You-Men-s-T-Shirt.jpg
Id rock this :wow:

I have a Soul Glo joint, a big happy face, some movie quotes. $6 Tee shirts is a great site brehs.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Jury finally deliberating in the Vybz Kartel trial....if he gets free I'm celebrating

YoungSkeezy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My team Benfica does it again. people on tottenham talkin shyt saying benfica would be a midtable team in the EPL, then benfica goes to London and scores 3 goals on them :whew:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax