Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Benfica too scrong :whew: and that manager was :troll:
843533107.gif

478465495-jorge-jesus-manager-of-benfica-gestures-with-gettyimages.jpg

:mjlol:

We need that Jorge Jesus gif cleaned up :dead: @Liu Kang i know this is within you powers
jZ5XmUl.png

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
SO what if we lose to Sherwood's Spurs this weekend? :patrice:

You just never know with this team, especially with our injuries right now.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Id rock this :wow:

I have a Soul Glo joint, a big happy face, some movie quotes. $6 Tee shirts is a great site brehs.
:ehh: cool site

i want a shirt with the green eared spaghetti monster on it

or just a shot of rust and marty driving in the car, with rust staring out the window and marty looking at him like :what: :beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
My team Benfica does it again. people on tottenham talkin shyt saying benfica would be a midtable team in the EPL, then benfica goes to London and scores 3 goals on them :whew:
who said this? stop acting like anyone even cares enough about your poxy meaningless team to even say something like this.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just saw the trailer for the James Brown biopic :rudy:

Besides them showing the entire movie in the trailer, I don't get why people still try the biopic. It's such a hard thing to pull off, and most of the time it's pretty hokey.

What makes it even worse is Chadwick Boseman is in another biopic, nikka's filmography is half biopics :why:

Oh I forgot he's in the upcoming NFL thriller Draft Day starring Kevin Costner

Then I watched the Jimi Hendrix biopic teaser. I have no desire to see that at all, shyt looks boring as fook :manny: