Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bury Da Bwoy listen to these nikkas but accept the game is cold.

Today has been a day of...experiences.
.....explain?

and i know its the truth, im just a hard headed nicca :noah: gonna take me like 6 read throughs for it to sink in

i got that girl mad wrong, she told EVERYONE where we both worked (she does still, I dont) i was trying to get at her smh (i wasnt bothered about that tho :jawalrus: a few of them knew already)...why do women have such basic minds? :sadcam:...i mustve really got under her skin :lolbron:...im telling my girl what happened later on today too...and im :manny: about the aftermath

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
.....explain?

and i know its the truth, im just a hard headed nicca :noah: gonna take me like 6 read throughs for it to sink in

i got that girl mad wrong, she told EVERYONE where we both worked (she does still, I dont) i was trying to get at her smh (i wasnt bothered about that tho :jawalrus: a few of them knew already)...why do women have such basic minds? :sadcam:...i mustve really got under her skin :lolbron:...im telling my girl what happened later on today too...and im :manny: about the aftermath

With females you have to be cold and stop caring but respect that they're complex. Sell em dreams and watch the magic unfold.

You gotta take Ls that sting but learn from every situation.

I wouldn't tell my girl but i'm a c*nt.

@horse. kills Apparently I miss a ton of signs but all these hoops to get the puss is leaving me :ld:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With females you have to be cold and stop caring but respect that they're complex. Sell em dreams and watch the magic unfold.

You gotta take Ls that sting but learn from every situation.

I wouldn't tell my girl but i'm a c*nt.

@horse. kills Apparently I miss a ton of signs but all these hoops to get the puss is leaving me :ld:

sell em dreams how? im a realist so i always keep things 100 to my detriment...i cant have em feeling like i was scared of what they'd do as a reaction. is there a way to sell dreams whilst subtly being honest?

and tbh im just gonna tell my girl we need to treat our relationship like the weekend in relation to the week. right now i feel like the relationship is a tuesday everyday, nobody likes going to work on a tuesday cos you know how much of the week is left and.im miserable, clearly, cos im trying to have frivolous flings to get out my evil...i dont want a middle aged relationship and tbh thats my fault, cos im not leading how i want you to follow...now if we cut down how much we see eachother, it becomes the weekend cos youll look fwd to it, we'll do things together all the time...the anticipation will stay there....etc etc

^^^^
im gonna say something like that...if shes not gonna get with it, :manny: it wasnt meant to be

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sell em dreams how? im a realist so i always keep things 100 to my detriment...i cant have em feeling like i was scared of what they'd do as a reaction. is there a way to sell dreams whilst subtly being honest?

and tbh im just gonna tell my girl we need to treat our relationship like the weekend in relation to the week. right now i feel like the relationship is a tuesday everyday, nobody likes going to work on a tuesday cos you know how much of the week is left and.im miserable, clearly, cos im trying to have frivolous flings to get out my evil...i dont want a middle aged relationship and tbh thats my fault, cos im not leading how i want you to follow...now if we cut down how much we see eachother, it becomes the weekend cos youll look fwd to it, we'll do things together all the time...the anticipation will stay there....etc etc

^^^^
im gonna say something like that...if shes not gonna get with it, :manny: it wasnt meant to be

Well friend i usually just listen to the things the are interested. Then I say WE should do that sometime. prob about 90% of that shyt wont happen. Using the word WE is vital in selling dreams while being subtly honest. now the part you have to be honest about is you being sexually attracted and trying to tangle them guts

and can you get a video of you telling your girl this i think it would be interesting.

edit: I said it in TLR the other day but im seriously thinking about getting in 2 month relationships when its the honeymoon phase. some may say thats misleading and mean and blah blah. But im teaching them a lesson and how to filter through the BS they will thank me later :jawalrus:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well friend i usually just listen to the things the are interested. Then I say WE should do that sometime. prob about 90% of that shyt wont happen. Using the word WE is vital in selling dreams while being subtly honest. now the part you have to be honest about is you being sexually attracted and trying to tangle them guts

and can you get a video of you telling your girl this i think it would be interesting.

:pachaha: at the last bit.

man has no faith in me :ld:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
complex :mjlol:

complex if you give any respect to their emotional childlike decision making process

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You really see the brilliance when down to 10 and still one-touch their way out of a numerical disadvantage on the sideline. Beautiful stuff

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Got in a single car accident chasing puss, brehs :wowjb:

Fell asleep on the road, and crashed into a median :wow:

Car is fukked up... But I was going to dump this one anyway :wowjb:

No injuries to me at all or any public property or any care :blessed:

Police believed me when I said I fell asleep too :whew:

But didn't get any puss :damn:

@Montez is 100% right about selling dreams.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"Our relationship is like the week. We're perpetually stuck on Tuesday. Every week, forever. And no one likes Tuesdays. I'm trying to get to Friday, party on Saturday and chill on Sunday with you bae :takedat:"

:ohhh:

That's either fukking brilliant or terrible, no in between with that one.

Bury we gonna need them tapes b :upsetfavre: