Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ixLr4D0.png

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there aren't calls for this fraud Pellegrini to get sacked :dahell:

Mancini on some "i got sacked for this mug? :dahell:" shyt.

:pachaha: sacked he made progress on last season. This aint Chelsea breh we try not to make our managerial situation a revolving door.

now with that said. why we didn't go for the FA CUP is beyond me that was embarrassing. Its barca, while they may have been their for the taking defensively we don't have the quality or discipline minus Kompany.

let the slander continue.... :heh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the consensus on cargo trousers nowadays brehs? Yay or nay? :lupe:

Haven't rocked them since like 07 but I just copped two on a whim. Dark blue pair to match my Adidas gazelles, gonna look noooice as fook imho :steviej:
:pachaha: sacked he made progress on last season. This aint Chelsea breh we try not to make our managerial situation a revolving door.

now with that said. why we didn't go for the FA CUP is beyond me that was embarrassing. Its barca, while they may have been their for the taking defensively we don't have the quality or discipline minus Kompany.

let the slander continue.... :heh:

tBxEgRT.gif

Out of the Champions League.

Knocked out the FA Cup by Wigan.

9 points behind the league leaders.

What progress? Winning the Worthington cup? :dahell:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the consensus on cargo trousers nowadays brehs? Yay or nay? :lupe:

Haven't rocked them since like 07 but I just copped two on a whim. Dark blue pair to match my Adidas gazelles, gonna look noooice as fook imho :steviej:

tBxEgRT.gif

Out of the Champions League.

Knocked out the FA Cup by Wigan.

9 points behind the league leaders.

Progress? :dahell:

3 Games in hand breh ( prob wont get those 9 points :sadcam:)

oh and nay on those cargo trousers cargo pants and shorts are out. im rockin the chinos or seersucker shorts

edit: my roomate bout some denim shorts from H&M i was like check this out i saw them and was like :scusthov:

but i imagine i could make them look good with my quads showing

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 Games in hand breh ( prob wont get those 9 points :sadcam:)

oh and nay on those cargo trousers cargo pants and shorts are out. im rockin the chinos or seersucker shorts

edit: my roomate bout some denim shorts from H&M i was like check this out i saw them and was like :scusthov:

but i imagine i could make them look good with my quads showing
:mjlol:

Fook that tbh, I ain't about that shorts life right now, my calves are average at best. :whoa:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What's hot doe breh?

I'm not even up on fashion/trends like that tbh.

Help me please. :lupe:

When I was down south people still rock the cargos heavy. I've seen people pull off the cargo pants if they're fitted and tailored, the bulky ones with a lot of excess material are imo :scusthov:

Uh for the summer like mrtv4 said, the khaki shorts seem to be the way to go. Or just any lightweight material besides denim, khaki, seersucker etc.

I stick with khakis myself :manny:

Maybe @BLAZO da GAWD could give some info too

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe I thought @SCORCH could dress. :mjlol: Bum ass nikka.

Lets be real outside of Tees (might even be a stretch tbh) and kicks, what the point of summer fashion?

there really isnt. its during the cooler months where you really get to see if someone can dress.

summer is easy. Vneck or Tight Crew neck and khaki shorts or some colored short. and a decent pair of low cut shoes :yeshurg: it really benefits those who work out and get a chance to show it off.