Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
743f1b645f5419b4128d66fd6b13d377.jpg

This fukker David Beckham could were a pink and lime dashiki with a red and yellow tie-dye turban and still pull it off. :wow-1:

correction imma rock my cargo shorts cuz beckham did :ohlawd:

actaully if you do it simple like that it can work.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was down south people still rock the cargos heavy. I've seen people pull off the cargo pants if they're fitted and tailored, the bulky ones with a lot of excess material are imo :scusthov:

Uh for the summer like mrtv4 said, the khaki shorts seem to be the way to go. Or just any lightweight material besides denim, khaki, seersucker etc.

I stick with khakis myself :manny:

Maybe @BLAZO da GAWD could give some info too
Yeah it's a fitted pair, not too bulky or anything like that.

The old pair I had was a GAP one that had some extra stuff on it but it was still nice tbh.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
there really isnt. its during the cooler months where you really get to see if someone can dress.

summer is easy. Vneck or Tight Crew neck and khaki shorts or some colored short. and a decent pair of low cut shoes :yeshurg: it really benefits those who work out and get a chance to show it off.

Them b*stards :snoop:

Thinking about just doing button ups this summer. Key thing with summer is hygiene but fashion it's underwhelming.

:mjlol::dead:

Are they that out of style? :mjlol:

4YVXUYX.gif

You can make anything hot as D-beck showed. As long as you aint looking like Andriy Voronin out here you good money

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thinking about just doing button ups this summer. Key thing with summer is hygiene but fashion it's underwhelming.

You can make anything hot as D-beck showed. As long as you aint looking like Andriy Voronin out here you good money

Thats why i spent countless hours in the gym this winter. when a bring a broad back this summer my shirt is comin off IMMEDIATELY. :smugbiden:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Can't believe I thought @SCORCH could dress. :mjlol: Bum ass nikka.
Lets be real outside of Tees (might even be a stretch tbh) and kicks, what the point of summer fashion?
there really isnt. its during the cooler months where you really get to see if someone can dress.
Sounds pretty gay :patrice:

In the bad way :patrice:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a random coli breh clicked on this page :heh:

Pair of air max 1/adidas kicks and a tee. :ehh:

I'm a very simple breh when it comes to clothes tbh, and especially in the summer.

My coat game in the winter is the only thing I try to be extra with.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
If a random coli breh clicked on this page :heh:

Pair of air max 1/adidas kicks and a tee. :ehh:

I'm a very simple breh when it comes to clothes tbh, and especially in the summer.

My coat game in the winter is the only thing I try to be extra with.

I don't know if it was always happening and I didn't notice or if it actually did get more popular, but tank tops seem to be everywhere the past few summers. Warm weather = no sleeves obviously...just a lot of dudes wearing em more frequently

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Can't even remember the last time I lifted bro :mjlol:

Probably was legit back in high school

Jogging has my calves lookin alright tho :ehh:

No hetero