Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
its hilarious. He was bought to create chances. He creates chances and yet he is shyt. :russ:

The way the media went in this morning only for it to be revealed he was injured. :heh:

That didn't stop some of them. Neil Ashton been going at Ozil for a while, absolute bytch ass nikka.

Ozil has been run into the ground while putting in work with a donkey up front, no pace, and a Diahatsu Charade in midfield. Mfers expecting a Gerrard/Robson style player :heh: No surprise his form "dipped" without runners and Ramadan in midfield.

Will Aguero get that slander after this performance
wdVuZgFl.jpg

FAl0xHv.gif

Looks like a Rooney-Van Persie pass chart tbh. :mjlol:

The only time they put it together was that stretch from early December until early February. You really thought them brehs were coming for everyones neck at that point.

No bullshyt, this is the worst Barca squad since before Pep took over. They were so poor today, and yet shoulda won by 3 or 4 goals. I dont know how City fans accept this.

City fans just enjoying the ride, I :salute: that, they used to soda and nuggets.

They have the players but they haven't developed a formula or philosophy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Seeing movies by yourself ain't so bad. It's actually better because people can ruin it for you sometimes, I just wanna concentrate on the movie and what it's saying, not any of your superfluous bullshyt..

:ffs:
i honestly prefer going to most movies alone

RomComs tho :whoa:

That didn't stop some of them. Neil Ashton been going at Ozil for a while, absolute bytch ass nikka.

Ozil has been run into the ground while putting in work with a donkey up front, no pace, and a Diahatsu Charade in midfield. Mfers expecting a Gerrard/Robson style player :heh: No surprise his form "dipped" without runners and Ramadan in midfield.
:deadrose:

:dead:

City fans just enjoying the ride, I :salute: that, they used to soda and nuggets.

breh, they are underachievers. fukk all that.

Also, can we talk about David Silva looking a little shyt now :patrice:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i honestly prefer going to most movies alone

RomComs tho :whoa:

Any new movies to look out for? Was thinking of catching that new 300 this weekend or Non Stop. Looking on Rotten Tomatoes that movie "Enemy" has good reviews. Haven't seen a trailer or anything.

Which is sorta nice I've realized. I've been seeing movies lately without knowing anything or very little about them. Gives that element of surprise. :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Any new movies to look out for? Was thinking of catching that new 300 this weekend or Non Stop. Looking on Rotten Tomatoes that movie "Enemy" has good reviews. Haven't seen a trailer or anything.

Which is sorta nice I've realized. I've been seeing movies lately without knowing anything or very little about them. Gives that element of surprise. :ehh:
next weekend, Bad Words

didnt do a review of it because I forgot, but its my favorite movie of 2014.

and Ive been doing that with a lot of movies too. I look at hte plot and the cast and make my decision then. Its worked for a lot of films, but doesnt for others. (I saw That Awkward Moment, one of the worst films Ive ever seen)

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The lack of match play is so obvious in these last two games... a good 45 minutes for KC and LA, completely dominating and getting a lead, but the mid-season fitness just isn't there and both teams have faded

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
lol @ the ref helping Barca :rudy:

As for the Ozil slander, the English doesn't like Germans nor Turks. The lad have no chance.

@yoyoyo1 which crest is better m8.

NYC.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
next weekend, Bad Words

didnt do a review of it because I forgot, but its my favorite movie of 2014.

and Ive been doing that with a lot of movies too. I look at hte plot and the cast and make my decision then. Its worked for a lot of films, but doesnt for others. (I saw That Awkward Moment, one of the worst films Ive ever seen)

Yeah I saw that one on Rotten Tomatoes, gonna have check it out then.

And The Grand Budapest Hotel is opening around these parts. For an 'independent' filmmaker Wes Anderson always has a tremendous push behind his movies. Every media outlet I look at has something pushing Grand Budapest. I don't want to say that Wes Anderson is a white people thing because that's not even a criticism...but white people love that nikka :stopitslime:

He also might just be masquerading as independent, dude with a lot of very well connected friends and a-list actors, but then why the fukk do I gotta go to the artsy theaters to see his shyt every time it comes out?:why:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Kansas City 1 Cruz Azul 0
Los Angeles 1 Tijuana 0

very nervy stuff I have to say, KC/LA clearly the better team, but they couldn't keep it up for the 90

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
its hilarious. He was bought to create chances. He creates chances and yet he is shyt. :russ:

The way the media went in this morning only for it to be revealed he was injured. :heh:

Will Aguero get that slander after this performance
wdVuZgFl.jpg

FAl0xHv.gif

The only time they put it together was that stretch from early December until early February. You really thought them brehs were coming for everyones neck at that point.

No bullshyt, this is the worst Barca squad since before Pep took over. They were so poor today, and yet shoulda won by 3 or 4 goals. I dont know how City fans accept this.
Why you think they weak? It's effectively the same squad. Age, tactics and they don't press as aggressively?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
wes anderson is the kendrick lamar of directors
I fukk with both :whoa:

But it's a good point
Why you think they weak? It's effectively the same squad. Age, tactics and they don't press as aggressively?
They are old and their manager sucks. They fell off in that 2011-12 season, like in Februay. I remember saying on here that Barca were over as that GOAT team status. Xavi fell off and they all got old at once. But to top it off, they've had a really bad manager situation the last few years.

concise

Veteran
Daps
lol @ the ref helping Barca :rudy:

As for the Ozil slander, the English doesn't like Germans nor Turks. The lad have no chance.

@yoyoyo1 which crest is better m8.

NYC.jpg

like the left logo way more but the shield thing is fukking gay, and the right one is too plain

i call 15 years before a new logo

its rigged for the light blue to win anyway i'm sure, city colors

Thanks for reminding me to go vote.

The right one is one of the greatest things I've seen in a while. It's based off of the now extinct tokens:

http://www.nycsubway.org/wiki/New_York_City_Subway_Tokens

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Is this the British equivalent of "next to nothing"?? :heh: