Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:bow: alves and iniesta for ressurecting the post i was going to make after this game had finished

*clears throat* uhhhhuhhukkhhhhhuuhuhu

at least we didn't lose both games :youngsabo: #brightside
shouldn't your focus be staying in the top 4? :mjpls:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The round of 16 have been garbage this season. my days, not one memorable game.

Anyways, have anyone here seen anchorman 2? is it any good? I don't know whether I should download it or not. I just want to see Megan Good tbh. is it worth taking up space on my laptop?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The round of 16 have been garbage this season. my days, not one memorable game.

Anyways, have anyone here seen anchorman 2? is it any good? I don't know whether I should download it or not. I just want to see Megan Good tbh. is it worth taking up space on my laptop?
Yeah its pretty good. Didn't know it was on out, I gotta cop

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Does anyone else not like following show threads? At least for serious shows? Just started True Detective and was reading the show thread and just in the 2nd page people are already guessing who did it. Like its supposed to be a case to solve and not a TV show for entertainment where you're supposed to go along for the ride. The speculation kills everything.

I can do comedy/lighter shows though, different circumstances.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Does anyone else not like following show threads? At least for serious shows? Just started True Detective and was reading the show thread and just in the 2nd page people are already guessing who did it. Like its supposed to be a case to solve and not a TV show for entertainment where you're supposed to go along for the ride. The speculation kills everything.

I can do comedy/lighter shows though, different circumstances.
the observations of that true detective thread soon evolved into brehs staking their lives upon their predictions. it was funny seeing a thread's self-importance get so staggeringly high. shyt turned into a lord of the flies-esque guessing game, where your idea of what was to come had to be defended by fire

the one guy who offered to be banned if his theory weren't correct :mjlol:
his theory was so far off base it might as well have been about a different show :mjlol: breh was posting random screenshots like "YALL DONT SEE THAT shyt??? :damn: "

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
back in December a lot of people had City beating Barca, which is understandable because of their form in December. That 2-3 month gap makes a huge difference, looking like they won't score 1 goal against them.
Barca have been infinitely worse since that.

City got-got. :camby:

shouldn't your focus be staying in the top 4? :mjpls:
worry about making European football :stopitslime:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I see the Ozil bants is taking its toll :mjlol:

The Ozil slander is fascinating, so much hate :ohlawd:

Pelligrini got in that 2nd round doe:patrice:

Now if the Cimbom gives Chelsea that work:patrice:

Lets be real, City spent a lot and people confuse $$$ with quality. Their squad is great on paper but outside this season's home run they have never really put it together over the last 3-4 years. They wasted their best squads with Mancini.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Ozil slander is fascinating, so much hate :ohlawd:
its hilarious. He was bought to create chances. He creates chances and yet he is shyt. :russ:

The way the media went in this morning only for it to be revealed he was injured. :heh:

Will Aguero get that slander after this performance
wdVuZgFl.jpg

FAl0xHv.gif

Lets be real, City spent a lot and people confuse $$$ with quality. Their squad is great on paper but outside this season's home run they have never really put it together over the last 3-4 years. They wasted their best squads with Mancini.
The only time they put it together was that stretch from early December until early February. You really thought them brehs were coming for everyones neck at that point.

No bullshyt, this is the worst Barca squad since before Pep took over. They were so poor today, and yet shoulda won by 3 or 4 goals. I dont know how City fans accept this.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stream of concious post cos im bored

i might make 'under the skin' the first film i've ever gone to see solo :patrice: can't imagine anyone i know would want to go to see it

also btw, im gonna put my girl on timeout :ld: tis the best for both parties...i've got too many :demonic: urges in me atm...thinking about taking a long weekend in amsterdam...im also furious i didnt put that other girl in her place logically now "im alrite thanks"...b1tch :stopitslime:...i punked myself by trying to falsely make amends

on ep 3 of true detective and im shook at how good its been. first seasons of a show aren't supposed to be as good as season 3-4 of other top tier shows...mcconaughey (jesus christ that was a struggle trying to remember how to spell his name correctly) is gonna bang woody's wife :ohlawd: shes feeling a nicca too much...woodys side pieces titties are god tier status, fucc a christina hendricks :noah:

lastly, i actually feel like a fool for letting arsenal pimp me into thinking they were good enough to do anything this year :to: and i know im gonna do the same sh1t next year :snoop:

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Seeing movies by yourself ain't so bad. It's actually better because people can ruin it for you sometimes, I just wanna concentrate on the movie and what it's saying, not any of your superfluous bullshyt..

:ffs: