Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to latch onto gilver and masterminds convo tho...im a wizard with my digital mouth, in person...really good listener

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]And hell if you perform, you may get yourself a sordid affair. I've been there tho, not worth the hassle whatsoever, no matter the girl, i'll never put myself through that again.
I remember you talked about you did it because the sex was amazing and all in all it was a good decision.
Do you regret it then ? What happened ? You broke your friendship with the breh, broke the relation with your girl and with the side piece too ?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
to latch onto gilver and masterminds convo tho...im a wizard with my digital mouth, in person...really good listener
oh, im good in person. I am ok digitally too, but in person or on the phone I get women wanting to marry me. (and I hate the phone, and really dont like dating)

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bury Da Bwoy,
I just realized... you ditched your 6-ish year-old relationship after the Paris trip ? :ld:

fixed

and nah i'm still with her :pachaha: dw breh its not your homelands fault lol

im just coming to terms with the fact that i haven't been the good guy all this time and its time to start being true to myself lol ive been fighting myself with this for at least 2 years.

tbch i love my girl deeply, really i do, i just don't think i really like her...i need to find 3 month broads that i like that i could give 2 fuccs about emotionally

that would be :blessed: because im realising its fuccing unicorn status for any guy to find a girl he truly loves and truly likes

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Text game is so easy nowadays.

Because you have time to think, hit her with some :ohhh: sentence structures.

In person im either on point or not, depends on how I'm feeling. Some days I'll be sharp as fukk, other days my mind is :flabbynsick:.

Drink makes the words flow quicker but there's a tendency to overdo it :sadcam:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh, im good in person. I am ok digitally too, but in person or on the phone I get women wanting to marry me. (and I hate the phone, and really dont like dating)
i can't talk at all to a random girl i find attractive...in that situation im sh1te at leading a on the spot convo. if i was friends with her beforehand and started feeling her then im all good, but im a master at the text/social media msg game either way...and im with ypu on the phone...i do not talk to any female on the phone, i hate that sh1t, i dont even talk to my girl on the phone and ive been with for 6 yrs ffs lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i can't talk at all to a random girl i find attractive...in that situation im sh1te at leading a on the spot convo. if i was friends with her beforehand and started feeling her then im all good, but im a master at the text/social media msg game either way...and im with ypu on the phone...i do not talk to any female on the phone, i hate that sh1t, i dont even talk to my girl on the phone and ive been with for 6 yrs ffs lol
lol

I just find something about them, and then start from there. I really have no game, or not a smooth type, but I am a good talker. I also smile a lot, and women like my smile. :manny:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
that would be :blessed: because im realising its fuccing unicorn status for any guy to find a girl he truly loves and truly likes
Don't start making excuses :ufdup:

Either you love that brehette or not. Don't come through with semi-love quasi-like "I feel like I should but I don't FEEL" overpriveledged white female character in a long-running successful tv drama rationalizations. :birdman:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm on some serious grandiose romantic shyt via-text. I'm sure you can all imagine. Even some really intelligent girls who you'd think would be wise to it, aren't.

All those girls who say "i don't fall for lines"...lol. You haven't heard mine love.:steviej:

In person i'm just on some serious playfully arrogant shyt, while in more intimate settings hitting them with the soft face caress coupled with a declaration of how special or beautiful they are or some rubbish. That's the trick, even if they don't feel the arrogance, they'll be even more affected by those soft moments because they'll think i've reserved that just for them and they've broken my facade:mjlol:.

I've meant it before but meh, i've become more cynical of late.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I remember you talked about you did it because the sex was amazing and all in all it was a good decision.
Do you regret it then ? What happened ? You broke your friendship with the breh, broke the relation with your girl and with the side piece too ?
I'm with her now and have been for some months properly.

It's turbulent at times and we have some real underlying problems, probably because of how we started. Sometimes you can't recover from that. But i'll lay it out on the line for your brehs, i love her to to death and i'm pretty certain it's the same for her. So even in that 10% of the time when it's awful and heart-wrenching we soldier on. Because honestly the 90% is pretty great at times. That said, i don't think we can go through any more 'break-ups' because i'm honestly hanging by a thread atm. It's just the fact i do actually love her that keeps me going back.

I'm at uni, i could get with someone the next day if we broke up, but it doesn't work, in my experience.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't start making excuses :ufdup:

Either you love that brehette or not. Don't come through with semi-love quasi-like "I feel like I should but I don't FEEL" overpriveledged white female character in a long-running successful tv drama rationalizations. :birdman:

lol breh, in my mind im not making excuses. love and like are two completely different things.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
'One of two men who boarded doomed Air Malaysia flight on a stolen passport looked like Mario Balotelli': Authorities reveal key clue as they hunt Mr Ali, mystery Iranian businessman who booked their tickets

Asked by a reporter what they looked like 'roughly', he said: 'Do you know of a footballer by the name of (Mario) Balotelli? He is an Italian. Do you know how he looks like?' :mjpls:

A reporter then asked, 'Is he black?' and the aviation chief replied, 'Yes'.

Authorities had today still found no trace of the missing plane despite searches by ships from six navies and dozens of military aircraft.

A Thai travel agent who arranged the tickets for the two passengers has now said she had booked them on the flight via Beijing because they were the cheapest tickets, it has been reported.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Probe-5-passengers-checked-never-boarded.html

:camby: :mjlol:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
anyone watching alajuelense/arabe unido?

CCL QFs starting today brehs. on FS+, Univision Deportes, and stream sites

tomorrow is earthuakes/toluca which will be a massacre
and thursday will be brilliant with skc/cruz azul and gals/xolos