Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@Gilver

ok the response im gonna go with is

"ok, i understand that. let me make it up to you, i was actually looking forward to that cake"

yer?
just do it, don't think about it, thats perfect

direct and acknowledging she isn't some filthy cheating whore *cough*

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gilver

ok the response im gonna go with is

"ok, i understand that. let me make it up to you, i was actually looking forward to that cake"

yer?
0PmYl6U.png
make what up doe? Apologise for being led on brehs.

nah its over fellas.

i sent that msg and she replied back with "im alright thanks"

guess she was just being a dikk by msg'ing me again :manny:

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff: these girls mayne. at least you got your answer, :bushes:

if you're really want this and have nothing else going on, I'd give it ONE more try cause people are emotional like that. if you have other things going on, then bushes

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: these girls mayne. at least you got your answer, :bushes:

if you're really want this and have nothing else going on, I'd give it ONE more try cause people are emotional like that. if you have other things going on, then bushes

nah man, fucc that lol. i've learnt my lesson. she's played me out twice, i'm not trying to overdose on the ether. i msgd her back saying "ok, kool"...im done, but i can honestly say i don't know wtf was up with this situation lol ahh well...

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
wtf brehs :wtf: this girl just msgd me again :mindblown:

i'll post exactly what she said

Asking me to have sex with you straight up is rude and insulting. If you like someone, you don't express it like that.

Also, If my boyfriend ever asked another girl to 'do stuff that people who are friends don't do' I would be devastated.

im actually hurt, i thought do stuff that people line was smooth lmao

but brehs :wtf: i actually dont know how to respond to this, sorry for bringing this up again when i know people just want to get back to discussing football, but i brought you brehs in on this and im caught off guard here

@yoyoyo1 @horse. kills

I'm late as fukk on this conversation but you asked a girl to have sex with you? Naw breh, ask her to come over, tell her you'll cook for her and when she open the door just pull ur meat out. This situation may be irreversibly damaged....unless she a real freak.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm late as fukk on this conversation but you asked a girl to have sex with you? Naw breh, ask her to come over, tell her you'll cook for her and when she open the door just pull ur meat out. This situation may be irreversibly damaged....unless she a real freak.

- i never asked, i implied thats what my intention was if i was going to see her

- she was gonna come over, i live too far away for that in the end so i was gonna go see her before it went t*ts up

- i dont care if its a lost cause now, by the looks of it, it always was

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
red bulls promoting the hell out of "pre-game shield ceremony" , well the stadium wasnt even that loud when they were actually presented with the shield, or when they took the lap around :mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
- i never asked, i implied thats what my intention was if i was going to see her

- she was gonna come over, i live too far away for that in the end so i was gonna go see her before it went t*ts up

- i dont care if its a lost cause now, by the looks of it, it always was

you'll be alright. Don't cop any pleas but still see if she wants to get together.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you'll be alright. Don't cop any pleas but still see if she wants to get together.
im not trying to ask this girl a second time if she still wants me to come over yo hers

"im alright thanks" :wow:

nah, im good on a repeat of that thanks lol

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Bury Da Bwoy just let this be a learning experience.

remember when i told that chick who was for sure gonna spread cheeks to go home just because she said nothing would happen? :snoop:

i learned from it. and later i told this chick that i had known for a year and never really shown interest in out the blue that we were gonna chill one night. she asked where, i said her house if her family's not home (latinas smh), she hit me with the same deal more or less "why do you wanna be alone with meeeee?" and i just said i was joking, i didnt care, dropped some lols, but i'd pick her up and take her to my crib.

yeah when i took her to my crib i nutted all over her body a few times even tho "we werent gonna do anything"

tbf she didnt rim me tho so i technically lost @mastermind