Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@horse. kills @mastermind , OFT as a community,

brehs, im chasing this young lady but she is all wrapped up in work and she's a bit...:lupe:...goofy and oblivious to the obvious hints I've been dropping. It's been hard to make time because we both have stressful/hectic jobs. When we tried in the past work and me getting food poisoning got in the way, I kinda took it as a sign :patrice: and threw that situation in the bushes

Anyway our mutual friend told her I was feeling her hard and she was a bit like
jawalrus.png
and hits me up last week like lets grab something and I told her :manny: cool. Again this amounts to nothing. I saw her last Friday and never approached her about it after my home girl told me not to invest so much time in someone who doesn't appear to show the same amount of interest
damn.png
. there is something there but it gets lost in translation imo

Is my homegirl right or should pursue more directly?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Bury Da Bwoy she wants to fukk but not cheat, or she just likes to manipulate you. Either way she's not worth the time or stress, place that bird in some hedges

You didn't fukk up, stop killin yourself for this breh. She's the one running the show here, and her show sucks

@Montez tell her you like her and see how it goes. Middle men shyt is a waste of time, and if she rejects you, who cares? You're still you

Walking that line of making it clear to a woman that you're interested but not hittin on or simpin will lead to p*ssy more often than not, as long as you're not ugly (in her opinion) or asocial

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@Bury Da Bwoy she wants to fukk but not cheat, or she just likes to manipulate you. Either way she's not worth the time or stress, place that bird in some hedges

You didn't fukk up, stop killin yourself for this breh. She's the one running the show here, and her show sucks

@Montez tell her you like her and see how it goes. Middle men shyt is a waste of time, and if she rejects you, who cares? You're still you

Walking that line of making it clear to a woman that you're interested but not hittin on or simpin will lead to p*ssy more often than not, as long as you're not ugly (in her opinion) or asocial

have to agree with this, @Montez stop fukking around

and @Bury Da Bwoy either she wants it OR she's simply evil, no middle ground

lads, what are your thoughts on this? please tell me where i fucced up cos i think i see where i did but i need reaffirmation from someoneelse, cos i still feel like i could've got her after it went t*ts up, like i could definitely see there was a way, but i just didnt have the level of game to finesse my way there
it's like getting a child to eat, you have to pretend the spoon is an airplane, except you have to make something up yourself to get her to trust you. all the interest probably means she wants to hook up but is feeling bad about it, thats where it's up to you to come up with assurances (airplane) and have her eat the food (your dikk). you didnt fukk up anywhere

the whole thing is morally wrong tho but whatever, its a new era and this is happening easier than ever :yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

it's like getting a child to eat, you have to pretend the spoon is an airplane, except you have to make something up yourself to get her to trust you. all the interest probably means she wants to hook up but is feeling bad about it, thats where it's up to you to come up with assurances (airplane) and have her eat the food (your dikk). you didnt fukk up anywhere

the whole thing is morally wrong tho but whatever, its a new era and this is happening easier than ever :yeshrug:
:mjlol:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I don't even see the appeal of pursuing someone who's in a relationship. It's just too much work, and I tend to shy away from confrontation :hamster:

And it's not enough of a reason to do it for the 'thrill' I'm not wiz khalifa and Curren$y ffs :upsetfavre:

Plus if you, for whatever reason, fall for the girl you know from the getgo that she's foul.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@horse. kills @yoyoyo1

ok kool, at least I know I'm not crazy or I flopped somewhere thinking she was on it. Your 100% right yoyoyo, but I guess where I did fucc up is that she gave me two chances to reassure her she wouldn't be a whore if I did fucc (when she asked me if I had a girl twice). should've just said straight "yeah I do, but that's neither here nor there tbh and what I'm trying to build with you is between me and you, noone else...and I certainly won't judge you for living out your feelings" or some sh1te like that. But should I leave it completely or like leave it another day and just send here a short 1 sentence msg? and horse the reason why I got gassed is because of 3 things. 1. she's an absolute dime in the face, 2. i've never smashed an arabic/middle eastern girl and have always wanted to :noah:, 3. i'm brolic as fucc but I'm not a looker (to the point where people tell me when they first meet me they were kinda :whoa: cos of how big/msucular I am and I naturally look mean lulz) so I was aesthetically punching way above my weight (I don't honestly believe any girl is out of my grasp under the right circumstances but this is the best way I can explain it).

oh and yoyoyo, I know damn well its 'morally' wrong, but here's what I've come to understand about myself and the world over the past year. I'm 25, I've been with my girl for 6 years and not so much as kissed another girl. I've been completely faithful to my girl all them prime gash years of my life. Do you know how fuccing hard that's been mate? i finally snapped :pachaha: mate I've had a mixed race girl that was :noah: model naked for me, make passes at me to fucc during the shoot and turned i've it down and then tell me months later that she was trying to fucc...and tbh with you, I think i'm a hedonist and a$$hole at heart, i'm truly about mines and living how I want. I just can't tone myself down anymore, and I feel the whole idea of 'moral's' under this context is just a societal way of making sure people don't do what they truly want to do. Basically, I'm a person who wants to do what the fucc I want to do, and if I suffer because of that in any way, then so be it, i've only got this one life so i'm going to make the most of it as cliched as that sounds, and if that makes me a horrible piece of sh1t human being, fucc it, at least i'm being true to myself. Sorry brehs, that was a sh1t way to articulate how I feel..but it is what it is...

so anyway brehs, long story short, is this girl bushes, or one last msg in a day or two lads? which one? :manny:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even see the appeal of pursuing someone who's in a relationship. It's just too much work, and I tend to shy away from confrontation :hamster:

And it's not enough of a reason to do it for the 'thrill' I'm not wiz khalifa and Curren$y ffs :upsetfavre:

Plus if you, for whatever reason, fall for the girl you know from the getgo that she's foul.

for me, it's got nothing to do with getting a 'thrill' from the pursuit or anything like that at all, I would've approached her the same way if she was single. I simply felt her, and wanted to smash...that's it really

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Any of you brehs ever had to write a recommendation...for yourself, for your recommender? :why:

Sent my recommender an email reminder, hit me back with, "you write it and I'll send it along :manny:"

Might just have one of my friends write it, then send that. I don't want the admissions council seeing similarities in writing from my essay :lupe:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@horse. kills @mastermind , OFT as a community,

brehs, im chasing this young lady but she is all wrapped up in work and she's a bit...:lupe:...goofy and oblivious to the obvious hints I've been dropping. It's been hard to make time because we both have stressful/hectic jobs. When we tried in the past work and me getting food poisoning got in the way, I kinda took it as a sign :patrice: and threw that situation in the bushes

Anyway our mutual friend told her I was feeling her hard and she was a bit like
jawalrus.png
and hits me up last week like lets grab something and I told her :manny: cool. Again this amounts to nothing. I saw her last Friday and never approached her about it after my home girl told me not to invest so much time in someone who doesn't appear to show the same amount of interest
damn.png
. there is something there but it gets lost in translation imo

Is my homegirl right or should pursue more directly?
id give it one last go. It seems like you both kinda fakin a lil bit. Be more direct. If it doesnt work, you had your hand before and you may have your hand after. :manny:

This girl I met is in Med School. She gave me her number, so I thought :jawalrus: but school is way more important than that, so I tried a last push. Didnt work, que sera sera. :yeshrug:

edit: @horse. kills said what I said, but earlier.

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Relationship talk eh lads.

Fook me. Do not get me in to that area, because mates i'll write a fukking novel with all he material i've had stored up in the last year or so.

From the looks of this stuff on the last page or so tho, you lads need to take the plunge, @Montez go for it.

And @Bury Da Bwoy, i've skimmed, i don't know if it's possible for you to catch her in a social situation without her BF, but your best chance is a cocktail of alcohol, recklessness and future regret. And hell if you perform, you may get yourself a sordid affair. I've been there tho, not worth the hassle whatsoever, no matter the girl, i'll never put myself through that again.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You can either be a good talker, or a good listener. I'm the former.

Anyone want to take a guess which one gets more? :mjpls:
:pacspit:

I get mine, breh. But Ive always been a good listener. I can talk though, which is another reason why these bytches want to marry me. :why:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@yoyoyo1 @horse. kills @Gilver @Montez @penfield @mastermind

i think that's everyone that gave me advice...:salute: to all of you, oft really a e-fam :to:...would've wanted @BOBN opinion on this too but like gilver, the nicca hardly ever posts up in this thread anymore :beli:

but yeah im gonna fall back and not send her nothing at all :patrice: if she msgs me again, :manny: she must be down and is trying seeking an excuse, if not :manny: what have i really lost, being in the friend zone with a girl i just wanted to fucc for a few months? :pachaha:

anyway im hedging my bets on her somehow getting ahold of me in around 3-4 yrs from now or when something goes wrong with her bf, that has happened to me alot in my time lol