Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How old is this chick?

I'm getting to the age that i don't want to work for that shyt anymore. I know I still have too but the tired of the tease and subliminal message.
we both same age.

funny thing about it was that I wanted to holla at her friend, but then she showed me her model pics and gave the impression that she was going.... so I was ready to go.

still want to get at her friend too :wow:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
i think you just needa start gunnin for whorish women bro. make friends with a stripper, get on with her friends.

or 18 year olds. they got their own problems but they often just wanna get laid

Tell a 18 or 19 year old you got a crib and cook for them. You fukking within hours.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
we both same age.

funny thing about it was that I wanted to holla at her friend, but then she showed me her model pics and gave the impression that she was going.... so I was ready to go.

still want to get at her friend too :wow:

Next time do the third wheel thing. I'm not saying to get a threesome but her friend might either loosen her up or she will be competing her friend.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Tell a 18 or 19 year old you got a crib and cook for them. You fukking within hours.
College girls too. If you don't live near the campus, she may even rim you :ahh:

If you into that :whoa:

Just as long as its not around campus.

Next time do the third wheel thing. I'm not saying to get a threesome but her friend might either loosen her up or she will be competing her friend.
Honestly, if my boy didn't come through with me last week I feel this coulda been possible. He made an ass of himself and it fukked up what coulda been tremendous.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Women never be direct breh, They always act like they not giving up the puss.

Happened to me last week, tho. Took this chick to see About Last Night and took her for a couple of drinks. Now, she wanted me and have the apartment to herself. She literally did not want to touch me in the apartment. :what: We kissed but nothing else. :beli:

Be patient my breh, they're testing your thrist.

Just take it as a test drive and rub one out. ( I called this tease a tottenham)

avb-fu.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Its called "anti-slut defense" (have read some of those pua articles), image is everything and they can't afford to feel bad about themselves/used/etc. Sometimes the defense kicks in when it's right about to happen (extra c*nty) and you have to know how to navigate that. It doesn't mean "no" it just means the transition from A to B is too forced or something.

The while song and dance is hilarious.. you know what you want, she knows what you want, but you have to do the dance anyway so no one (her) gets their feelings hurt.

What you know about a chick going cold on you cause she thinks you're a player? This one I like just went cold, I'm like whatever until I just decided to be up front. Insecurity "why do you want to mess with me when you hang around with other more attractive girls" had me laughing.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so.........it turned out you was right in the end :manny: :yeshrug: :pachaha:

sheeeeeeeit

when it got down to the crux of me basically telling her in a smooth but direct way that im fuccing when i come to see her, she hit me with the :patrice: "i have a bf, dont you have a girl?"

i was like ":rudy::mindblown:" cos this girl had no objections to what i was saying or expressing that she felt i was making inappropriate comments when i told her it better just be us two, im looking fwd to sdeing you etc, my time is important to me and we better not be doing just silly sh1t when i come through (which led to the last post i @'d to you) and shes telling me times of when family members are coming back to her house, and at first, she agreed to come over to mine but couldnt because i live too far away from her to travel when she has fam stuff to do. broads make me sick thinking about it now, how is that buddy buddy language? :mindblown:

so when she hit me with the "i have a bf, sorry but im not interested etc" i was very nonchalant with it and just said "thats fair enough, sorry i took it there" and just expected not to talk to her again and kim

but then she messaged me again :what: saying i knew she had a man (ive already told you man before she has never directly told me she has a man) and dont i have a girl

so i don't know what else she wanted, maybe shes a moralistic dikkhead or suddenly got intrigued because as far as i was concerned, the convo was over. so i just kept it 100 and told her if she still needed to ask me if i had a girl, then that showed how little we'd touched that subject, i thought she was a kool person so tbh i thought it was something worth pursuing :manny:

long story short....girls will forever be long and they'll never get mans are not trying to be their friends

lads, what are your thoughts on this? please tell me where i fucced up cos i think i see where i did but i need reaffirmation from someoneelse, cos i still feel like i could've got her after it went t*ts up, like i could definitely see there was a way, but i just didnt have the level of game to finesse my way there

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait, i just read this last page,

:mindblown: why wasn't i on the coli last night

you niccas could've schooled me while i hit mbm updates :damn:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
so.........it turned out you was right in the end :manny: :yeshrug: :pachaha:

sheeeeeeeit

when it got down to the crux of me basically telling her in a smooth but direct way that im fuccing when i come to see her, she hit me with the :patrice: "i have a bf, dont you have a girl?"

i was like ":rudy::mindblown:" cos this girl had no objections to what i was saying or expressing that she felt i was making inappropriate comments when i told her it better just be us two, im looking fwd to sdeing you etc, my time is important to me and we better not be doing just silly sh1t when i come through (which led to the last post i @'d to you) and shes telling me times of when family members are coming back to her house, and at first, she agreed to come over to mine but couldnt because i live too far away from her to travel when she has fam stuff to do. broads make me sick thinking about it now, how is that buddy buddy language? :mindblown:

so when she hit me with the "i have a bf, sorry but im not interested etc" i was very nonchalant with it and just said "thats fair enough, sorry i took it there" and just expected not to talk to her again and kim

but then she messaged me again :what: saying i knew she had a man (ive already told you man before she has never directly told me she has a man) and dont i have a girl

so i don't know what else she wanted, maybe shes a moralistic dikkhead or suddenly got intrigued because as far as i was concerned, the convo was over. so i just kept it 100 and told her if she still needed to ask me if i had a girl, then that showed how little we'd touched that subject, i thought she was a kool person so tbh i thought it was something worth pursuing :manny:

long story short....girls will forever be long and they'll never get mans are not trying to be their friends

lads, what are your thoughts on this? please tell me where i fucced up cos i think i see where i did but i need reaffirmation from someoneelse, cos i still feel like i could've got her after it went t*ts up, like i could definitely see there was a way, but i just didnt have the level of game to finesse my way there
she still wants to fukk :ehh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
she still wants to fukk :ehh:
you think so? why do you say that?

she said also that she thought we were just casually meeting up as friends and sorry if she gave me that impression when she first went on that "erm i have a bf, dont you have a gf spiel (sp)"

i just don't understand how she couldn't think i was tryna fucc with the way i was talking to her lol, ain't that supposed to be the only thing girls can clock onto instantly.

she hasnt msgd me back after i sent that last msg btw

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@horse. kills also, this is whats got me :laff:

she was talking about making me a chocolate cake when i came over and if it sounded good, and thats when i went "yeah thats kool, aslong as that isnt the only thing that we do" which is where that comment of her asking for suggestions came from...so this girl is a dicc either way because i can only get two things from that

1. she really thought i was gonna come over to hers just to watch her make a cake :dead:

or

2. she was just dicc teasing me and sh1t got too real for her:rudy:

she def wont show her man that convo tho, which is how i know it werent no buddy buddy convo imo cos if my girl showed me a convo like that she had with a breh i would be hitting her with all types of :usure: