Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That Jay-Z Daft Punk collabo :lulz::lulz:

Words fail me. Honestly. I can't think of shyt to comment about that song

Edit: Anyone watch Cosmos?

I saw Neil Degrasse Tyson in a screenshot floating on a like, a big computerized solar system football field with a bunch of post-production nonsense sprinkled in and was like, "HAHA NOPE"

Sounds like it was alright tho :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:wow: i dig on that

so im planning a small-scale corporate takeover of sorts brehs. step 1 has been activated as i've rattled sabres and am storming the gate.

today i was gifted an opportunity for a promotion and if i get it, we go to war on all fronts :wow:

of course i can be turned down but they'd be stupid to do that. or i could just reject their offer they may or may not make :manny:

i guess you could say shyt get ultra real or just stay moderately real :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:wow: i dig on that

so im planning a small-scale corporate takeover of sorts brehs. step 1 has been activated as i've rattled sabres and am storming the gate.

today i was gifted an opportunity for a promotion and if i get it, we go to war on all fronts :wow:

of course i can be turned down but they'd be stupid to do that. or i could just reject their offer they may or may not make :manny:

i guess you could say shyt get ultra real or just stay moderately real :yeshrug:
IPO Horse, no need for reverse merger :wow:

Hire me :ld:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf brehs :wtf: this girl just msgd me again :mindblown:

i'll post exactly what she said

Asking me to have sex with you straight up is rude and insulting. If you like someone, you don't express it like that.

Also, If my boyfriend ever asked another girl to 'do stuff that people who are friends don't do' I would be devastated.

im actually hurt, i thought do stuff that people line was smooth lmao

but brehs :wtf: i actually dont know how to respond to this, sorry for bringing this up again when i know people just want to get back to discussing football, but i brought you brehs in on this and im caught off guard here

@yoyoyo1 @horse. kills

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scored a top 90 volley off a throw in from about 25 yards in my 6 a side game tonight :wow:

I wish there was footage :wow:

Small average height square goals :wow:

The ball just felt right when it came off my foot :blessed::wow::banderas:
:myman: what part of thr celebration spectrum did you lean to

maradona at 94---------------shearer one hand---------------balotelli nonchalant dismissal arrogance?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Asking me to have sex with you straight up is rude and insulting. If you like someone, you don't express it like that.

Also, If my boyfriend ever asked another girl to 'do stuff that people who are friends don't do' I would be de
vastated.

but brehs :wtf: i actually dont know how to respond to this, sorry for bringing this up again when i know people just want to get back to discussing football, but i brought you brehs in on this and im caught off guard here

@yoyoyo1 @horse. kills

bushes time

funny thing is i had a similar situation with a muslim peng ting a couple years ago, she used to wear the headscarf but not everyday.

i worked with her and she had a bf but they were having problems

we used to flirt all the time and i was really just trying to tick off that i had slept with a muslim girl

she kept stopping it at the last min and in the end i just gave up

after that she tried friend zone me so i started airing her at work :heh:

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Also, If my boyfriend ever asked another girl to 'do stuff that people who are friends don't do' I would be devastated.

@yoyoyo1 @horse. kills
Now see i'm a realist. If you have nothing else going on, then i get it can be hard to just leave it. It's all well and good saying 'throw her in the bushes' but it's never that easy, mostly because you might be bored.

Again i only skimmed your posts, but didn't you have the chance to meet her? But she was only going to bake a cake? Man...the facts are these, you may have to go through a couple of 'date/hang out' type deals before you can smash.

Especially if she has a BF, now i get that sounds strange, as if she's going to cheat why not just cheat, right? But these women, as we all know, are fukked up in the head. She will rationalise to herself that meeting up and having a date isn't wrong, because this is what girls do. She will convince herself, repeatedly that it isn't wrong to meet up and be friends. But deep down she knows what she's doing and why she's meeting. She knows meeting another lad behind her BF's back is slimy as fukk. But if anyone asks she can just fire off "Oh we're friends :smile:".

But, on these 'dates/hang outs' a situation will arise where you can make your move, i guarantee it. Or if you're good enough, you can engineer yourself a situation out of nothing.

I mean, this would take a lot of confidence/swag but you could even make it happen during the baking bra. On some real romantic comedy shyt.

Anyway, if it were to happen after 1 or 2 hang outs, she can then rationalise that "IT JUST HAPPENED, OUT OF NO WHERE!". Even though she always knew the score. fukking whore.

fukking slags the lot of them.

I know their game.

Anyway, it's possible. Do the meet, don't try and secure the sex beforehand their puny minds don't work like that. They have to feel they're doing nothing wrong then BAM. It's on.

Be nice, say you'd fukkING LOVE to bake a cake with her or w/e. BUT caution, don't fall in to the friend zone, still flirt and make your intentions SUBTLY clear.

Good luck, we're all counting on you.:salute:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm with her now and have been for some months properly.

It's turbulent at times and we have some real underlying problems, probably because of how we started. Sometimes you can't recover from that. But i'll lay it out on the line for your brehs, i love her to to death and i'm pretty certain it's the same for her. So even in that 10% of the time when it's awful and heart-wrenching we soldier on. Because honestly the 90% is pretty great at times. That said, i don't think we can go through any more 'break-ups' because i'm honestly hanging by a thread atm. It's just the fact i do actually love her that keeps me going back.

I'm at uni, i could get with someone the next day if we broke up, but it doesn't work, in my experience.
I've always had difficulties to understand how can a relationship be healthy when it was born out of cheating. I mean, if I cheat once (then break up) to be with a girl (with her knowing all that), what will prevent me to cheat a second time to be with another one ? It's not like faithfulness will come out of thin air just because she wants too. Once a cheater, always one from my POV.
But I can respect the honesty of both of you cheating then breaking up with your former mates even if it's always better to break up before engaging in some new stuff.

That's why knowing that @Bury Da Bwoy is still with his GF, I'd strongly advise against him cheating on her. Out of honesty, out of respect for the 6 years, just break up before. You owe her that at least (if she didn't cheat on you or did you dirty obviously, I don't know all the details). I'm under the impression that you're not sure and kinda scared to make the bad decision by leaving her, but the status-quo is worse. You either faking her or feeling her, but it can be in-between.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

there you go breh

Its called "anti-slut defense" (have read some of those pua articles), image is everything and they can't afford to feel bad about themselves/used/etc. Sometimes the defense kicks in when it's right about to happen (extra c*nty) and you have to know how to navigate that. It doesn't mean "no" it just means the transition from A to B is too forced or something.

you see how she's not saying "I don't want to" she's just saying "don't express it like that"

if she wasn't attached you could probably slap her ass hard and say "i'm gonna get whats mine :shaq:" and she'd gobble it the fukk up.. but that's not possible here obviously. you know this girl so i'm sure you'd know what to say

the transition was too forced, just apologize quickly (its never THEIR fault after all, derp - which is what Gliver got into brilliantly with his post) and say "i want to make it up to you" and if she goes "oh yeah?" you're in again and this was just needless drama to save her from feeling like a cheating slut

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there you go breh

you see how she's not saying "I don't want to" she's just saying "don't express it like that"

if she wasn't attached you could probably slap her ass hard and say "i'm gonna get whats mine :shaq:" and she'd gobble it the fukk up.. but that's not possible here obviously. you know this girl so i'm sure you'd know what to say

the transition was too forced, just apologize quickly (its never THEIR fault after all, derp - which is what Gliver got into brilliantly with his post) and say "i want to make it up to you" and if she goes "oh yeah?" you're in again and this was just needless drama to save her from feeling like a cheating slut
@Gilver

ok the response im gonna go with is

"ok, i understand that. let me make it up to you, i was actually looking forward to that cake"

yer?