Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
exaipfg.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
large.gif

Not yet breh, still have memories of Birmingham.
real talk, I absolutely cannot. I cannot. BRehs getting excited and im like :whoa:

So Ive realized it brehs. I have a relationship face. I intended to one-night stand this girl last week, but my boy kind of fukked it up. Then I blew it last night because she wanted me to come over, but wasnt direct (im an idiot). Tonight I come through, intending to smash and the bytch wants to cuddle, make out, and build with me all while letting me palm her ass and grab her breasts. Why me brehs? :why:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
real talk, I absolutely cannot. I cannot. BRehs getting excited and im like :whoa:

So Ive realized it brehs. I have a relationship face. I intended to one-night stand this girl last week, but my boy kind of fukked it up. Then I blew it last night because she wanted me to come over, but wasnt direct (im an idiot). Tonight I come through, intending to smash and the bytch wants to cuddle, make out, and build with me all while letting me palm her ass and grab her breasts. Why me brehs? :why:
naw breh. this is a symptom of the whorish age we live in. females know dudes nowadays think all of them are loose as fukk. so some of them prefer to get 3-nighted instead. if she's annoying and you genuinely JUST want puss, it's not worth it, but some j/o's are actually cool :ehh: even though you wouldnt date them. and for the record, by 3-nighted, i mean 3rd time = p*ssy.

then after you cum all over her t*ts she's like "i swear i never do this" and you're like "i know girl, i know :jawalrus:"

my advice: allow yourself 3 strikes. consider tonight a foul ball

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
naw breh. this is a symptom of the whorish age we live in. females know dudes nowadays think all of them are loose as fukk. so some of them prefer to get 3-nighted instead. if she's annoying and you genuinely JUST want puss, it's not worth it, but some j/o's are actually cool :ehh: even though you wouldnt date them. and for the record, by 3-nighted, i mean 3rd time = p*ssy.

then after you cum all over her t*ts she's like "i swear i never do this" and you're like "i know girl, i know :jawalrus:"

my advice: allow yourself 3 strikes. consider tonight a foul ball
I absolutely blew it last night. I was in the city for a party, and she lives in NoMA. She invites me to come through and then had second thoughts but then told me she wanted me to come through. bytch, be direct. :damn:

She actually a cool chick too, but she wants more. I dont want more. :to:

one time before i was as wise as i am today i had a chick coming over at 3 am and she said "nothing's gonna happen, you know that right?" and i told her to turn around and go home :why: and she did :snoop:

i realized after that she was just waving her whore insurance policy

i never smashed :sadbron:
so this was my Saturday night brehs. I talked myself out of bonking two chicks.

change this to "hate" instead of "love"

But seriously, bytches see me and think relationship. I dont want it. This has been my 2014.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I absolutely blew it last night. I was in the city for a party, and she lives in NoMA. She invites me to come through and then had second thoughts but then told me she wanted me to come through. bytch, be direct. :damn:

But seriously, bytches see me and think relationship. I dont want it. This has been my 2014.

it happens breh.

don't promise anything you dont or cant give and you're not in the wrong. you can fukk girls and treat them with respect. they might get hurt but people get hurt :yeshrug: could be you too

lotta dudes find some chick just to one-night them and the girl ends up dominating THEIR thoughts :damn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it happens breh.

don't promise anything you dont or cant give and you're not in the wrong. you can fukk girls and treat them with respect. they might get hurt but people get hurt :yeshrug: could be you too

lotta dudes find some chick just to one-night them and the girl ends up dominating THEIR thoughts :damn:
yeah, I never promise relationships. I always let women now that I am looking, but sttill having fun. Even this joint tonight, I told her I date. Still fam. :damn:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Women never be direct breh, They always act like they not giving up the puss.

Happened to me last week, tho. Took this chick to see About Last Night and took her for a couple of drinks. Now, she wanted me and have the apartment to herself. She literally did not want to touch me in the apartment. :what: We kissed but nothing else. :beli:

Be patient my breh, they're testing your thrist.

Just take it as a test drive and rub one out. ( I called this tease a tottenham)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Women never be direct breh, They always act like they not giving up the puss.

Happened to me last week, tho. Took this chick to see About Last Night and took her for a couple of drinks. Now, she wanted me and have the apartment to herself. She literally did not want to touch me in the apartment. :what: We kissed but nothing else. :beli:

Be patient my breh, they're testing your thrist.
:salute:

thing is I was a bit faded and driving. (dont judge me :whoa:) so I read it and just said, "let me head back..."

imma beat, but I dont want to do all this damn work.

What really upsets me is that all of this could have been averted if I got in last week.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah, I never promise relationships. I always let women now that I am looking, but sttill having fun. Even this joint tonight, I told her I date. Still fam. :damn:
its probably best to just not talk about that shyt at all :manny:

to have a wide array of topics that they know nothing about is what i like to call "deflective game"

or "immersion game", where you find what they're into and talk about it so much that they get distracted from shyt you wanna avoid

:whoa: i just coined these terms just now, im not a sociopath or a pick-up artist

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
its probably best to just not talk about that shyt at all :manny:

to have a wide array of topics that they know nothing about is what i like to call "deflective game"

or "immersion game", where you find what they're into and talk about it so much that they get distracted from shyt you wanna avoid

:whoa: i just coined these terms just now, im not a sociopath or a pick-up artist
oh yeah, this is my shyt too.

I tend to let women talk, and listen. (Imma good listener, brehs) and interject with some shyt here and there that shows I did take what they said serious.

Problem of course is that they do get to that point of "so I like this right now, what about you?"
Mastermind exterior::myman:
Mastermind inside: :avbface: :mindblown: :sadbron::huhldup::beli:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
oh yeah, this is my shyt too.

I tend to let women talk, and listen. (Imma good listener, brehs) and interject with some shyt here and there that shows I did take what they said serious.

Problem of course is that they do get to that point of "so I like this right now, what about you?"
Mastermind exterior::myman:
Mastermind inside: :avbface: :beli: :mindblown: :sadbron::huhldup::beli:
the good listener shyt can be a curse too tho. women fall in love with that shyt :why: :beli:

shyt like this is just proof that whores deserve respect in a way. they dont make anyone put up with this :ehh:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:salute:

thing is I was a bit faded and driving. (dont judge me :whoa:) so I read it and just said, "let me head back..."

imma beat, but I dont want to do all this damn work.

What really upsets me is that all of this could have been averted if I got in last week.

How old is this chick?

I'm getting to the age that i don't want to work for that shyt anymore. I know I still have too but the tired of the tease and subliminal message.