Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody explain me the context of this. I'm :pachaha:'n behind my screen.
Smelling salts are often used on athletes (such as boxers) when they are knocked unconscious or semi-conscious to arouse consciousness and restore mental alertness

Torres was supposed to start but injured himself in the warmup. Eto'o was a late replacement and was trying to wake himself up with dem bath salts. :heh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
TDzGsFp.png

:cokedoutofmymind:
:holyshyt:
:merchantetoo:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall wouldn't take him back?

no :scusthov:

i don't care if that's the cliche short sighted supporter answer to give. the way he left the club, smh he shat all over us...he was damn near god status the 18 month span prior to his departure and then he couldn't just about his business gracefully, nah he has take the no. 20 shirt and then talk about the boy inside of him bollocks...im getting so heated now thinking about it man cant type intelligent sentences lol

he really shat on arsene, and his wife told him he was making a mistake from the get go, so all i would do if he really wanted to come back to us is :umad: > :usure: > :camby:

plus his sell by date been passed so just nah

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Never forget Birmingham though :wow:

As the old saying goes sometimes you have to lose the league cup to vastly inferior opponents, endure three years of misery, 8-2, 5-1, lose to Bradford City at some point, splash 40 something pounds on an admittedly inconsistent yet brilliant German wunderkid, stumble through a season hitting all your usual beats and misses to maybe, just fukking maybe, win the FA Cup presented by Budweiser.

fukk it, we made it y'all :to:

Oh, saw The Wind Rises. Beautiful movie :ehh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah im leaning towards driving down friday and seein soulection and iman omari atleast. This time i gotta make sure to hit up as many free events just so i can get free gear and :eat:

you listen to iman omari :lupe:

love that guy first heard him on a couple hooks off macadelic.

energy and viberations :ohlawd: two great eps

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
you listen to iman omari :lupe:

love that guy first heard him on a couple hooks off macadelic.

energy and viberations :ohlawd: two great eps

Yeah breh i'm a big fan. I also make mixes and alot of my mixes have his own songs or his production

:blessed: :blessed:

Also if you haven't already check out the "Fans of Souful" thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/fans-of-soulful-laidback-jazz-instrumental-music-enter.321/page-43

@Dillah810 @hustlemania @Mwakenya @valet @Napoleon and other dope posters whose names escape me post music there.....join us​

aTCTq40.gif

Last edited: