Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/27/jean-pierre-adams-footballer-coma?CMP=fb_gu
iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm just now catching up with the @SubZeroDegrees Katy Perry thread where I left off. How do some of these posters continue falling for the bait? Even some of the posters that were in that c00n black soccer player thread where we were all c00n trolling didn't even call you out on c00ning in that thread to being militant in the next..:russ:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:heh: im so confused him and his brehs are just postin up. if i was a cac and walked by them i dont think i would be scared in teh least bit.

Same here, the lack of awareness shook me from this lady. Like she clearly sees something and I'm just amazed she is so...obvious :manny: with it.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yessir. Quite the city. People are much nicer than I'm used to. I was wandering around the Marigny neighborhood last night looking for food/a bar and was greeted by pretty much everyone I walked by :leon:

The French Quarter is sorta goofy if I'm gonna be honest, in a good way, shyt looked like a movie set. I just walked around it today, went through some flea market.

Marigny is very quiet though I've noticed, not a lot of traffic. Seems like a nice place to live. :ehh:
There's a bar right on the Mississippi, it's beside the old World Trade Center building, they do 70oz beer buckets for $15.

Refills for $12 :wow:

Bless yourself :blessed:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@penfield does NO seem like a good place for a #MidnightBoy or nawl? :lupe:

1. Heskey Role
2. In the box
3. Shared celebrations
4. #10 role

Let me see what Brothers With No Game is really saying though :russ:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: spurs

Julian Green getting called up. :ehh:

At this point if I had to decide between Green and Dempsey for the final WC spot, I'd take Green. @yoyoyo1 :umad:?

I'm not a Dempsey stan when it comes to that, I don't care if it's you and me out there, as long as it gives us the best chance to win the World Cup

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
@penfield does NO seem like a good place for a #MidnightBoy or nawl? :lupe:

1. Heskey Role
2. In the box
3. Shared celebrations
4. #10 role

Let me see what Brothers With No Game is really saying though :russ:

N.O. is the barrio for #MidnightBoyz breh. That Louisiana heat does it to a nikka. :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...y-showdown-Manchester-City.html#ixzz2uYgfPY7Q

Gus Poyet is ready to start Italian pair Fabio Borini and Emanuele Giaccherini at Wembley.

On-loan Liverpool striker Borini is favourite to start upfront as the lone striker as Steven Fletcher struggles for full match fitness, and following Jozy Altidore’s latest abysmal showing at Arsenal last week.

:banderas: have fun playing a 5'7 lone striker against City with a thoroughly overmatched midfield

:banderas: calling forwards abysmal when the team had 25% possession

it's fun to speculate but there's 0% chance this happens, Johnson and Jozy pulled off at HT for preservation reasons

Last edited: