Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I never realized how much Inzaghi made people sick with the offside shyt :mjlol:

Top 15 sports troll

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm just now catching up with the @SubZeroDegrees Katy Perry thread where I left off. How do some of these posters continue falling for the bait? Even some of the posters that were in that c00n black soccer player thread where we were all c00n trolling didn't even call you out on c00ning in that thread to being militant in the next..:russ:
you should call him out on that in the thread and see if people do another 180 :heh:

what say you @SubZeroDegrees :mjpls:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

:dead: " he is looking only the ball"
VY2wmdR.png

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Damn...I'm hearing soulection are gonna have a showcase as well...sango's and carmack's set about to be :dj2:

:damn: i wanted to see Iman Omari , Reva Devito, Cashmere Cat , Tom Trago, Little Dragon and Lee Bannon showcases :noah: well if you get a chance breh get maaaaad footage from the events. "Fans of Soulful" bouta be looking :ohmy: with exclusives come SXSW :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Mardi Gras is essentially about humiliation. Maybe it's me but I've been walking down bourbon street, the French quarter, seeing a bunch of cacs throw and goad me with beads. I take the beads and throw it as hard as I can back up at them. fukk them.

Oh and also Mardi gras essentially consists of things I thought was cool backi during my freshman year of college

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Mardi Gras is essentially about humiliation. Maybe it's me but I've been walking down bourbon street, the French quarter, seeing a bunch of cacs throw and goad me with beads. I take the beads and throw it as hard as I can back up at them. fukk them.

Oh and also Mardi gras essentially consists of things I thought was cool backi during my freshman year of college
So that's a no go for next year?
QkqAYyB.png

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We gotta switch to a 4 3 1 2 or something. Let Valencia play in the midfield, we toyed with him at RB so why not in a 3 man midfield?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
finally saw the vertonghen dive...what a fukking disgrace :snoop: the ukranian wanted to murder him afterwards...I can hardly blame him

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So that's a no go for next year?
QkqAYyB.png

No, it's an experience for everyone I think. Tonight l hooked up with some opposite of #midnightboyz type of black broad. We were both mocha beautiful :to:

Point is it's fukking great down here