Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I can't see it Pen.

The smaller nations have so much power and realize when they work together they aren't going to mess up a good thing. The larger nations/regions hate each other. The exposure and money is too good.

Plus. Qatar is a slave state but every country is up to some deplorable shyt.

Depressing stuff :sadbron:

And with technology Sepp is gonna stay alive until he's 110, look at Joao Havelange ffs :sadcam:

Which is fukking impressive, he's seen every World Cup, two world wars, FDR, Kennedy, everything :ohhh:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Anelka banned 5 matches for the quenelle. That Jew agenda :wow:
I wouldn't even say it's the jew agenda, even if it actually is

it's just more headlines, more interviews, more articles on the same thing

every little indiscretion is seized upon for work. cant blame them, but it's still sickening

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Jews got to be the second saltiest group in the world. 1. Gays 3. Blacks.

@penfield You touch down New Orleans yet?

Yessir. Quite the city. People are much nicer than I'm used to. I was wandering around the Marigny neighborhood last night looking for food/a bar and was greeted by pretty much everyone I walked by :leon:

The French Quarter is sorta goofy if I'm gonna be honest, in a good way, shyt looked like a movie set. I just walked around it today, went through some flea market.

Marigny is very quiet though I've noticed, not a lot of traffic. Seems like a nice place to live. :ehh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Ari Gold Bawse , @Kunty McPhuck ,

Y'all know this man ?

The Fiji dude was running towards an easy try on some :smugfavre: and was 10 meters away from any US players but the Isles dude caught him in 40 meters. Ridiculous. :lolbron:

Yeah, hes a big name on the 7's circuit. There been quite a few features on him, you can find it on youtube. He'll probably make the US team for next years world cup

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, hes a big name on the 7's circuit. There been quite a few features on him, you can find it on youtube. He'll probably make the US team for next years world cup
:ehh:
Seems like dude is all speed though. Will see what he can do in a XV against proper competition.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Ravel looks like a roadman but that's about it. Nothing to see here
5LIGaKU.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Jews got to be the second saltiest group in the world. 1. Gays 3. Blacks.

:banderas: this is true, unracist, and 100% justified, because all 3 groups been literally and figuratively burned at stakes over the years

4. white folks that haven't been able to turn white privilege into dollars

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Ravel looks like a roadman but that's about it. Nothing to see here
5LIGaKU.png
whats wrong with chilling with a few of your nikkas on the block, hoodied up screw facing cacs while blasting some Giggs from your german whip:ld:

for real though that pic is nothing lol, do they expect him not to have friends