Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
props to ade and his performance but that was one of the shadiest wins i've seen this season tbh :ld:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield does NO seem like a good place for a #MidnightBoy or nawl? :lupe:

1. Heskey Role
2. In the box
3. Shared celebrations
4. #10 role

Let me see what Brothers With No Game is really saying though :russ:

Yeah I'd say a #midnightboy would thrive down here tbf :ehh:

Though I haven't seen crazy good looking women yet. I've seen some of the Tulane crowd, your cookie cutter rich white women, but I'm not judging yet I've only been here a day.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Though I haven't seen crazy good looking women yet. I've seen some of the Tulane crowd, your cookie cutter rich white women, but I'm not judging yet I've only been here a day.
Sounds good to me

Daniel-Sturridge-dance.gif

I wanna go to SXSW and Mardi Gras in 2015 but the way my bank account is set up :lallana:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Sounds good to me

Daniel-Sturridge-dance.gif

I wanna go to SXSW and Mardi Gras in 2015 but the way my bank account is set up :lallana:

SXSW is an experience breh, the access to excess is :ahh: tho you if you tryna stay in Austin central you gotta book a hotel next month for next year.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

You venture to frenchman yet ? i ate some spot called coops place, the Rabbit & Sausage Jambalaya :banderas:. No was so dope.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
SXSW is an experience breh, the access to excess is :ahh: tho you if you tryna stay in Austin central you gotta book a hotel next month for next year.

You going this time? staying 20 minutes outta town with homies...Just want to see MADLIB and trip will be worth it tbh

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Cardiff at home :heh:

Cardiff could've taken Dnipro's place at the end of the game, and Tottenham would go another 90 and still win :heh:

:beli: breh, Spurs will lose to Cardiff, bet that...or at the very least put on a :snooze: performance on their way to a draw. We never play well after exerting ourselves in the EL.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
qUVkxn.gif

That's not gonna happen

No worries you'll be aight. I stayed at a hotel 10 mins from Austin, i think it was La Quinta Inn in rockford was about 175-180 a night (2 bed) :ld: . shyt was :mj: we had some cali peoples in the other rooms, ended having a smoke session and politickin with some
AbjG0j1.png
lookin females. Didn't smash tho :beli: my homie was like " Ayy lets go to San Antonio real quick and mess with these other broads i know " :beli: So we drive over and all i see is 4's

41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif

Got back and the cali bishes were gone

41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif