Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Guardian MBM Intern

Edit- just leaving this here for reference sake

qUVkxn.gif

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
im back in cold england :snoop:, was hoping moyes got sacked while i was in the air.

would of celebrated by running all around the airport

bout to watch the champs league highlights from last night though :blessed:

heard real madrid made a rape scene

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Grams, you gonna write about soccer ? :mjpls: Without being tactics savvy ? :mjpls:

OK but you gotta at least have something else or something more than the competition, otherwise, you'll be like 95% of football blogs with little to no visitors.
I have an idea if you want : sign your articles with a nice name like Muss B. Knyce, title your blog "life and times of a shameless band-wagoner", then for every match, you slander a team then the next time they win you praise them like you were a fan from day one or the opposite. No shame at all. That will piss off the visitors and they will hate and rant in your comments talking about you got no honor but at least that will generate traffic. Add some midnight and confidence stuff in the mix also. Couple that with a twitter account so you can have RT's and stuff and sharpen your troll game. And finish every article or post by "must be nice".

Maybe, you could invite some OFT brehs to spice up your blog sometimes :mjpls:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams, you gonna write about soccer ? :mjpls: Without being tactics savvy ? :mjpls:

OK but you gotta at least have something else or something more than the competition, otherwise, you'll be like 95% of football blogs with little to no visitors.
I have an idea if you want : sign your articles with a nice name like Muss B. Knyce, title your blog "life and times of a shameless band-wagoner", then for every match, you slander a team then the next time they win you praise them like you were a fan from day one or the opposite. No shame at all. That will piss off the visitors and they will hate and rant in your comments talking about you got no honor but at least that will generate traffic. Add some midnight and confidence stuff in the mix also. Couple that with a twitter account so you can have RT's and stuff and sharpen your troll game. And finish every article or post by "must be nice".

Maybe, you could invite some OFT brehs to spice up your blog sometimes :mjpls:
mustbenicefootball.com :banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Ari Gold Bawse , @Kunty McPhuck ,

Y'all know this man ?

The Fiji dude was running towards an easy try on some :smugfavre: and was 10 meters away from any US players but the Isles dude caught him in 40 meters. Ridiculous. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
True shyt @Grams, your good appearance or lack of it can determine your confidence levels i think.

Deion Sanders said them words to live by:

"If you look good, you feel good. And if you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, you eat good."

:salute:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
True shyt @Grams, your good appearance or lack of it can determine your confidence levels i think.

Deion Sanders said them words to live by:

"If you look good, you feel good. And if you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good. And if they pay good, you eat good."

:salute:
Simple as that. If you don't look good or perceive yourself as ugly, you obviously won't be a confident person. That's why it must be nice to be Ryan Gosling or Idris Elba :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Do you guys think we'll ever see the end of FIFA, as an organization, in our lifetimes?

This Qatar world cup shyt has me thinking that someone's gotta stand up right? Show some balls, sack up. Some nation has to be like :whoa::whoa: we can't make that one brehs because that country is a straight up SLAVE STATE.

But then again the name of the game is stuff wodges of money in your pockets now, ask questions about the terrible abuse migrant workers confront on the daily like women imprisoned with their babies as they served one-year sentences for adultery because they were unmarried later. :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
was ready to laugh at Toronto cause Defoe was injured (not that I'd wish an injury, but because something always has to go wrong for them), but that was Tottenham holding him out as a precaution cause they didn't wanna deliver damaged goods

seems everything is working out for them :sad:

and apparently SKC have peaked early, looking forward to CCL. twice the amount of preseason games as anyone else, and looking really good. gonna need all the advantages they can get, Cruz Azul maaaaaaaan.....

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Do you guys think we'll ever see the end of FIFA, as an organization, in our lifetimes?

This Qatar world cup shyt has me thinking that someone's gotta stand up right? Show some balls, sack up. Some nation has to be like :whoa::whoa: we can't make that one brehs because that country is a straight up SLAVE STATE.

But then again the name of the game is stuff wodges of money in your pockets now, ask questions about the terrible abuse migrant workers confront on the daily like women imprisoned with their babies as they served one-year sentences for adultery because they were unmarried later. :yeshrug:

I can't see it Pen.

The smaller nations have so much power and realize when they work together they aren't going to mess up a good thing. The larger nations/regions hate each other. The exposure and money is too good.

Plus. Qatar is a slave state but every country is up to some deplorable shyt.