Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:beli:

Hernandez couldn't score a goal like that in his wildest dreams. But I forgot this is the OFT. A player is either world class or shyt. No in between whatsoever.

Carry on. :coffee:
You're continued ability to have absolutely unique and against the grain opinions of OFT is outright fukking admirable. :wow: Our hipster is legit :myman:

In all seriouness doe, THE DUDE EMBODIED THE ABSOLUTE DEFINITION OF FLOP AT REAL AND INTER. NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE HE WAS FIELDED BY GLAMOUR CLUBS AND PROVED HIMSELF TO BE DECIDEDLY INCAPABLE OF NOT ONLY SCORING AT A WORLD CLASS RATE, BUT EVEN AT A DECENT RATE THAT WOULD WARRANT HIS CONTINUAL EMPLOYMENT.

THIS ISN'T OPINION.

IT'S FACT.

HE.
IS.
shyt.

Your insistence (two posts is insistent) that he would have been worth a title challenging team in a major league to fork over a silly amount of money for him in hopes he would solve their problems is foolhardy, naive, and ignorant, and begs an answer to the ancient OFT question; "when did u start watching football m8, 2011?"

GOOD DAY SIR.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
don't understand a key player for a team is saying "this team sucks, i need to move on" .. even though he's one of the most important players, and played with the same exact people last season, and is part of the reason why the team isnt too good this season

and chico, never more than 2nd or 3rd choice striker at best, he's got some nerve

bunch of pussies, these guys. modern football for you

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
You're continued ability to have absolutely unique and against the grain opinions of OFT is outright fukking admirable. :wow: Our hipster is legit :myman:

In all seriouness doe, THE DUDE EMBODIED THE ABSOLUTE DEFINITION OF FLOP AT REAL AND INTER. NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE HE WAS FIELDED BY GLAMOUR CLUBS AND PROVED HIMSELF TO BE DECIDEDLY INCAPABLE OF NOT ONLY SCORING AT A WORLD CLASS RATE, BUT EVEN AT A DECENT RATE THAT WOULD WARRANT HIS CONTINUAL EMPLOYMENT.

THIS ISN'T OPINION.

IT'S FACT.

HE.
IS.
shyt.
So because he flopped at 2 clubs means he's shyt? Can't be decent or serviceable huh? :lupe:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yall really having this debate over huntelaar ? :heh: dude is weak. hes not garbage, but hes not top club level at all.

also smh at rvp

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
why is Atletico Mineiro/Santa Fe being played at America Mineiro's stadium? World Cup stuff? Seems these teams rotate their home stadiums or something, don't even feel like keeping up with it.

Could never forget that stadium, America was my favorite team in Serie B when they were beasting that year they got promoted. Would've even bought a jersey that year with all the entertainment and money they brought my way.

Always thought of doing something like that but I haven't started. Shout out to Brommapojkarna, Criciuma, and Hoffenheim.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Brazilian floppers :stopitslime:

game ruined.

on that note, anyone know a brazilian-themed streaming site for brazilian games? I used to be up on facebook.vc but they got bought out or something weird, and I can't find streams that easily anymore.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
J Cole is amazing brehs :wow:

I know Kendrick, J Cole (now), Drake, Cudi

anyone else noteworthy that's fairly popular (and of similar caliber) I should listen to?

thing I hate most about the genre is that I'm like "wow this album is great" - check the time, 30 minutes in and there's still another 50 left to go :dwillhuh: can't possibly keep up quality for that much time

Last edited: