Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Oh well at least it's not a loss, Drogba and em will be coming thru at the Bridge anyway :manny:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Good result for Chelski. GS is stronger than people believe so that away goal was critical and now CSKA has it locked down at the Bridge :manny:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
fukk chelsea mates. I can't stand eto he clearly doesn't care if they win or lose and I wouldn't be surprised if he was fixing matches. Always having a laughin with the other team, exchanging shirts at the half, a true wasteman.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
@SCORCH fukk did i just witness the past 80 mins? :why::why:

mourinho needs to shut the fukk up about shyt and focus on our poor performances as of late.

West brom, man city, everton and now this game....fukkkkk is this shyt? :dahell::dahell::dahell:

This ain't no team winning the prem league :camby:not unless some drastic changes happen :upsetfavre:

only reason it ended up 1-1 was because galatasaray ain't no bayern or real madrid...cuz i am pretty sure we would've lost had it been any of those cats.