Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Holy fock :whew:

Reminds of that Mancini one against Lyon, still get
avb-naa.png
for the defender

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This is who Arsenal should've bought in January.

He's shyt breh. Flat track bully like Hernandez. You see goals but he a fraud who adds nothing to a team. He can't create for himself or create for others.

Run to the Dutch Press
Run to Rob Beasley

Next move is a Henk Spaan article

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He's shyt breh. Flat track bully like Hernandez. You see goals but he a fraud who adds nothing to a team. He can't create for himself or create for others.

Run to the Dutch Press
Run to Rob Beasley

Next move is a Henk Spaan article

then the slanderous letter on his website. Oh Robin :banderas:

:beli:

Hernandez couldn't score a goal like that in his wildest dreams. But I forgot this is the OFT. A player is either world class or shyt. No in between whatsoever.

Carry on. :coffee:
hold up, you really think Huntelaar is good? really breh :pachaha:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Hernandez couldn't score a goal like that in his wildest dreams. But I forgot this is the OFT. A player is either world class or shyt. No in between whatsoever.

Carry on. :coffee:

This is a no fraud zone but as an Arsenal/Chelsea/United/City fans, Huntelaar and Hernandez :camby:

then the slanderous letter on his website. Oh Robin :banderas:

He probably doesnt have to change the template just replace the names. TC23 instead of Ramsey.

I saw a United fan he was never like this :heh: RvP been a c*nt for the longest. Leaving Arsenal wasn't enough he had to embarrass people.

United's ambitious and mine don't correspond...:blessed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Shocking isn't it. :ohhh:

you really believe this :russ:

United should sign him. :ehh:

Here is the reality, dude is only good in the area. He doesnt offer enough in the build up to make him a worthwhile option for a big club. Its why Madrid AND Milan told him to kick rocks when push came to shove. He is also slow as fukk.

At least Hernandez has some speed to him, Huntelaar got stone for legs.

I cant recall the breh ever scoring against a big side that is good and focused. (Madrid were not focused up 0-6 and Arsenal were a shambles last season when he scored. We made Holtby look good that Daniel Levy HAD to buy him. :umad:)