Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:what:you, you know what, go fukk yourself virj
Trying to impress us with the life-like repetition there? Think it conveys a sense of emotion? Somewhat innovative or perhaps just an underused device, you might say, trying to slip under the radar. fukk off you old crone, we know you're sharking the breh from the RVP FIFA vid. c*nt.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
How has life been treating you Mo?

ye im getting by, you know me. I am officially a law graduate with no ambition to actually practice law. Im treating this year as a sabbatical and just post with the sohh brehs u get me. life is moving too fast for me _yo! (throwback)

How about all you muthafukkas? What have you lot been upto in the past few years? Miss me much?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Trying to impress us with the life-like repetition there? Think it conveys a sense of emotion? Somewhat innovative or perhaps just an underused device, you might say, trying to slip under the radar. fukk off you old crone, we know you're sharking the breh from the RVP FIFA vid. c*nt.
:snoop:i got caught brehs
horseface killa/qúeer/polak/twat/cúnt/bítch
who

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Someone should lay a fat bassline over this tweet:

Rebecca Black ‏@MsRebeccaBlack
My heart goes out to the victims' families affected by this tragedy in Colorado. It truly was an act of terrorism.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite