Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished listening, and it was just ok, too many fillers, and Nas's flow on many of the songs just seemed unnatural, rushed and lacking in composure. Daughters, Reach Out, You Wouldn't Understand(which went on a bit long, and was desperately crying out for an AZ verse), Stay, Roses, and the well crafted Cherry Wine were the standout tunes.

All in all, too many tracks, flow is too inconsistent, as well as the lyrics. Nas as a rapper has his comfort zone, it's rapping over smooth beats, and hard but Soulful beats, when he deviates from that, it doesn't work.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a realization after listening to that Nas album, so many rappers flow just falls off as they get older, LL is one of the few who flow got better has he aged.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this my personal LL Appreciation, the king of lyrical female/joints:king:

And that flow:lawd:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdkrLYGZ5w]LL Cool J -- Back Seat [of My Jeep] - YouTube[/ame]

^^^Dudes sleep on how lyrical "Paradise" is:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only other NY dude whose flow was as smooth and precise as LL, was CL Smooth

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone in here ever listen up Chester p?

Or is English rap crap?

Gotta admit I love Chester p when he ain't rapping about weird shyt.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's great putting the whole album up, shyt, I got my Saturday night sorted now, gonna listen to a shyt load of albums. Got some Kettle One, and Sanpellegrino Blood Orange