Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Is Cavendish staying with them? Dude seemed mad as fukk that they didn't chase sprint victories for him. Big difference from his HTC days when he'd have Hincapie and them boys running every breakaway down for him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:lawd: The boy did good. How the fukk do you shyt on 100+ grown ass men like that?

Even with this bomb he dropped on the time trial, Froome is the rider of the tour. You agree? Always looked like he could've dropped Wiggins in the mountains and unlike Nibali he's good enough in the time trial to limit damage. I think Sky has to ride for him next year.

or Voeckler as riders of the Tour. But Froome the best wing man since Maverick.

Got the Olympic race riding 10 mins from my house next week :win:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Is Cavendish staying with them? Dude seemed mad as fukk that they didn't chase sprint victories for him. Big difference from his HTC days when he'd have Hincapie and them boys running every breakaway down for him.

Cav already won the green jersey, so it wasnt as important to him this year, thats why I think he didnt mind as much, But he is the best sprinter and wants to win everytime so I can understand his frustration, but if he wins tomorrow thats still 3 stages for the tour, so it isnt all bad. I think he will stay with Sky, remember when Telecom had Ullrich, Riis goin for the Yellow and Zabel use to win the green every year, if if all 3 of them where cheatin, so it can be done. I just think this year was more Mountainous then in previous years.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Zabel the gawd :bow:

Definitely not a coincidence that he was the sprint coach at HTC and they had the most unstoppable sprint lead out in them streets

I was watchin a documentary on Armstrong and his Tour history, the amount of trollin he use to do in the Mountain stages to set himself up to blitz past them on the last climbs of the day :bow: He had the better drugs them days. Still one of my favourite stages was stage 15 in 03, when Armstrong attacked then fell off coz of a crowd member, then got back on, then his peddle/chain fukked up, and then got back and then blitzed them all again.

Shame the c*nt cheated tho, but so was everyone else

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I went on ITV player and looked at Cavendish's win yesterday.

Jesus Christ:ohlawd:

BEAST:damn:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I went on ITV player and looked at Cavendish's win yesterday.

Jesus Christ:ohlawd:

BEAST:damn:

It was vulgar.

I was watchin a documentary on Armstrong and his Tour history, the amount of trollin he use to do in the Mountain stages to set himself up to blitz past them on the last climbs of the day :bow: He had the better drugs them days. Still one of my favourite stages was stage 15 in 03, when Armstrong attacked then fell off coz of a crowd member, then got back on, then his peddle/chain fukked up, and then got back and then blitzed them all again.

What doc?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

what year was it where he looked into Jan Ullrich eyes in the Alpes to see if he was about that life and then blew past him?

That was :bow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The stage I was on about

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEqQW1-casM"]Lance Armstrong 2003 TDF - The Ascent of Luz Ardiden - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Terrence is :hula:

and scored a goal 4 mins into the new season.

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to listen to Life is Good for the first time on my way to the Safeway. shyt better be good. I haven't heard any of the tracks, not even a single second, so i'm gonna be going in cold.

But it's a nice day for a leisurely walk and good music.