Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Sanogo looks like a hard worker. He is just a little raw but there is talent there. He looked better than his preseason debut for sure.

Yup, he looked bigger this time around. Way more composed and aggressive.

Had a feeling he wasn't that far off with how quickly he was put back in the team.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Good point.

House of Cards exists in some alternate universe where politicians are still taken seriously and they speak in idyllic antebellum prose and journalists are world renowned celebrities and Sunday morning interview shows and network news stations are hard hitting nonpartisan pure journalistic pursuits.
everyone's on some mid 90s nostalgia shyt these days, makes me sick

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Guthrie

eiEhPA9.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
DRYOv.gif

:dahell:

Stamper was like :why:

Breh, i'm not even slightly disappointed in stamper's simping and it's consequence, pale skinned redheads got a pull on me breh :wow: no rhyme or reason why but when i see one i'm instantly
KFNwXHE.png
. The dude who needs extended therapy or a change of career is Meechum, that dude has been witness and participant in some over the top shyt. Which begs the question, how the fukk do secret service dudes not just breakdown from all the fukkery they've seen? Like, i'd last maybe a a week before i just lose my shyt and start :damn: everyday. I'd be at bbq enjoying myself and someone would ask some innocent shyt like "Hey, Macko, how is work going? " and i start yelling " the VP likes shytting on ducks, DO YOU HEAR ME!, I'VE SEEN THE VP OF THE UNITED STATES shyt ON MULTIPLE DUCKS! I'm talking he lines them up and shytS ON THEM, even the ducklings get hit" :damn: