Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
The whole smugness of Spacey is really not needed and that's what made me stop watching after the 3rd of the 4th EP. Show is quality and I like to see some realistic show about politics and power, but I feel like Spacey can't possibly lose and everything he does will necessarily end up as a W which is a turn off for me. Also because Mara's character is annoying to me.

Thats the genius behind the show because we know he's going to take a fantastic lose that unravels his entire climb up to the top. Every thing he does until then is just building anticipation for that one day when he feels he completely running shyt and drops his defenses :banderas: As for Mara, she becomes less annoying as the season 1 and 2 go.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Like much of the season, it wasn't aesthetic, or a display of total football...but it was efficient with good defending for the most part. Playing with Sanogo as the striker no less. Good win. fukk Pool.