Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
WTF?:dwillhuh:
TAzcIyX.png

I don't get down like that breh, i'd backpedal the fukk outta there like
tumblr_n06jmia3Pl1rj305uo1_400.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Miralem Pjanic is nasty. What would it cost to get him from Roma?
the brehs not made for England, imo.

He was an FM wonderkid from 07-09

Breh, i'm not even slightly disappointed in stamper's simping and it's consequence, pale skinned redheads got a pull on me breh :wow: no rhyme or reason why but when i see one i'm instantly
KFNwXHE.png
. The dude who needs extended therapy or a change of career is Meechum, that dude has been witness and participant in some over the top shyt. Which begs the question, how the fukk do secret service dudes not just breakdown from all the fukkery they've seen? Like, i'd last maybe a a week before i just lose my shyt and start :damn: everyday. I'd be at bbq enjoying myself and someone would ask some innocent shyt like "Hey, Macko, how is work going? " and i start yelling " the VP likes shytting on ducks, DO YOU HEAR ME!, I'VE SEEN THE VP OF THE UNITED STATES shyt ON MULTIPLE DUCKS! I'm talking he lines them up and shytS ON THEM, even the ducklings get hit" :damn:
Meechum :wowjb:

That breh is serious about his work too. Do everything for the Francis. EVERYTHING :damn:

I have no idea how Underwood just walks around like :smugdraper: with only the most:demonic: intentions.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

That breh is serious about his work too. Do everything for the Francis. EVERYTHING :damn:

I have no idea how Underwood just walks around like :smugdraper: with only the most:demonic: intentions.
I wish Meechum didn't do everything for Frank :scusthov:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting a little tired of DC insiders and politicians obsessing over House of Cards because the shyt makes them look like cutthroat strategic geniuses. When in reality DC politics is probably closer to what you see on Veep.
I've never watched Veep but the only person who looks like a genius is Underwood and there's supposed to be some LBJ influence there.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Him and Claire are telepathic with their :demonic:setups. Tell you what tho, integrity and having morals gets you nowhere anymore. Muhfukkas tryna do the right thing getting 35 years and a the front end of a subway train :demonic:. You checking "True Detective" breh?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I've never watched Veep but the only person who looks like a genius is Underwood and there's supposed to be some LBJ influence there.

Veep is pure :laugh: :laff: Roger Furlong is one the GOAT ether suppliers i've ever seen.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Don't know about the praise for Veep, it's alright but never once was I like :laff:

good watch tho

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Him and Claire are telepathic with their :demonic:setups. Tell you what tho, integrity and having morals gets you nowhere anymore. Muhfukkas tryna do the right thing getting 35 years and a the front end of a subway train :demonic:. You checking "True Detective" breh?
this is what killed me. Breh just wanted to investigate his girl's death, and he ends up getting time in prison and everyone turned their back on him.:why:

Claire and Frank are like a tag team of evil. The whole reason why the prez got caught up was because of Claire dropping seeds in the first lady's mind. Just little nuggets. :damn:
True Detective on Demand tomorrow :win:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
this is what killed me. Breh just wanted to investigate his girl's death, and he ends up getting time in prison and everyone turned their back on him.:why:

Claire and Frank are like a tag team of evil. The whole reason why the prez got caught up was because of Claire dropping seeds in the first lady's mind. Just little nuggets. :damn:
With that said, Robin Wright doesn't really impress me on the show. I don't know who would play the role better, but she just seems kind of cold at all times and she wasn't believable when she was crying on the stairs. I was like :beli:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
With that said, Robin Wright doesn't really impress me on the show. I don't know who would play the role better, but she just seems kind of cold at all times and she wasn't believable when she was crying on the stairs. I was like :beli:

i thought she was laughing at first :laugh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

:salute: the official TD thread is :ohhh: with info and theories, some dude even mapped out the whole stashouse raid scene :laugh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
she's supposed to be cold and detached.

Even though he only a bit part, Remy's character annoys me.

Majority Whip to US president in just over a year without winning an election. Wot a come-up. :wowjb:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
she's supposed to be cold and detached.

Even though he only a bit part, Remy's character annoys me.

Majority Whip to US president in just over a year without winning an election. Wot a come-up. :wowjb:
I know she supposed to be cold and detached, but it comes across like she's trying to be cold and detached instead of actually being cold and detached. Then when she's supposed to have a moment of affection she still seems like she's faking when it's supposed to be convincing people. Except when she was with that painter dude. I can't hate on Remy dude. That dude's mom named him Remy, he easily could've chosen the ratchet life and lost. Instead now he's out here smashing the majority whip and making millions. :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Thick of It is the goat political comedy. What you brehs know about Malcolm Tucker the gawd? :wow: