Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I know she supposed to be cold and detached, but it comes across like she's trying to be cold and detached instead of actually being cold and detached. Then when she's supposed to have a moment of affection she still seems like she's faking when it's supposed to be convincing people. Except when she was with that painter dude. I can't hate on Remy dude. That dude's mom named him Remy, he easily could've chosen the ratchet life and lost. Instead now he's out here smashing the majority whip and making millions. :wow:

:camby: i was pro remy till he went "soft on hoes" for Jackie :smh: dude coulda put Frank in a tighter position but got p*ssy blinded. Hold up, how the fukk is he a one woman man/ pro monogamy when he tried to get Claire to his hotel in season 1? :hmm:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:camby: i was pro remy till he went "soft on hoes" for Jackie :smh: dude coulda put Frank in a tighter position but got p*ssy blinded. Hold up, how the fukk is he a one woman man/ pro monogamy when he tried to get Claire to his hotel in season 1? :hmm:
Remy is a fraud. :camby:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
765x10003.jpg

why you not dancing Danny? :wumger:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
amazing, players showing emotion for the FA Cup

:bow: danny remembering what football is actually about

1:20 on

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
With that said, Robin Wright doesn't really impress me on the show. I don't know who would play the role better, but she just seems kind of cold at all times and she wasn't believable when she was crying on the stairs. I was like :beli:

Robin Wright is one of the best things about the show tbf. Her and Corey Stoll.

When she gives that handjob to that guy who's dying :banderas:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Robin Wright is one of the best things about the show tbf. Her and Corey Stoll.

When she gives that handjob to that guy who's dying :banderas:
That was better writing than acting. Any actress would have made that scene good.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Low key he could've had a thing for Claire after those 8 years working for her husband. You saw what it did to Meechem :mjpls:

Going after Jackie would've hurt the Dems, but what exactly would that have done to Frank in the long-term....(someone job my memory). Remy has gone two straight seasons without taking an actual true L on HOC, that has to be respected :wow:. Remy about to be in the White House next year on his Chief of Staff shyt...just watch :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
red bulls repping at the all-star festivities

not just henry, but cahill and even scrubs like lloyd sam are invited along :ohlawd:

aint no fukkin with the USA lifestyle brehs

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Against @KingHurst 's Nacional.

What group that winner go to breh breh? Who's promissing this season?

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do the necessary research as as I am spending so much time applying to have my very own Hamburgueria 1903 franchise:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...pen-fast-food-restaurants-011844148--sow.html

Adriano has already pre-ordered 200 hamburgers for the next time Para comes to Porto-Alegre. He looked so svelte during his appearance against my beloved The Strongest on Thursday:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Im starting to hear serious rumblings about that 2022 world cup not being in Qatar
Over 400 deaths reported already...
and they say its a fraction of the real number

We can thank the corrupt africans for this bullshyt​

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Im starting to hear serious rumblings about that 2022 world cup not being in Qatar
Over 400 deaths reported already...
and they say its a fraction of the real number

We can thank the corrupt africans for this bullshyt​

Why are we blaming corrupt Africans, again?