Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Are you making fun of Metronomy the goat electro pop group ? :birdman:
Introduced them to my whole entourage around their Nights Outs LP (which is flawless for the genre) and everybody became a fan as soon as they heard that gummy bear electro sound. Saw them in concert and they had crazy energy even though the sound engineers messed fukked up with the sound quality around 2/3rd of the show. :birdman:
So I'll ask again, are you making fun of Metronomy ? :birdman:

I kinda hate that too. The whole smugness of Spacey is really not needed and that's what made me stop watching after the 3rd of the 4th EP. Show is quality and I like to see some realistic show about politics and power, but I feel like Spacey can't possibly lose and everything he does will necessarily end up as a W which is a turn off for me. Also because Mara's character is annoying to me.

How you feeling about Metronomy's new stuff?

Kate Mara's story line is so stupid, it actually makes me sorta angry. The tension at her job because she's taking too many interviews? She writes like three stories and then she's all the sudden on Sunday morning talk shows and various interviews talking about her job about being a journalist? What? :what:

And yeah I agree about everything that Spacey doing is too easy. I'm only on the 4th episode but everything that's happened so far has come off pretty much without a hitch and I can see how that gets boring. Reminds me of Entourage which was the epitome of frothy television but was ultimately annoying because you knew that everything was going to work out, and it always did.

Spacey's wife is irritating too. Thought I'd throw that in there. The scenes about the non-profit water initiative are so mind-numbingly boring.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
1043375_o.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Kate Mara's story line is so stupid, it actually makes me sorta angry. The tension at her job because she's taking too many interviews? She writes like three stories and then she's all the sudden on Sunday morning talk shows and various interviews talking about her job about being a journalist? What? :what:

And yeah I agree about everything that Spacey doing is too easy. I'm only on the 4th episode but everything that's happened so far has come off pretty much without a hitch and I can see how that gets boring. Reminds me of Entourage which was the epitome of frothy television but was ultimately annoying because you knew that everything was going to work out, and it always did.

Spacey's wife is irritating too. Thought I'd throw that in there. The scenes about the non-profit water initiative are so mind-numbingly boring.
Watch the whole season nikkas :upsetfavre:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
how is this shyt not a penalty :heh:

EDIT: Giroud comin on to take pressure off Liverpool's back 4

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This dude Suarez is a fukkin actor, he can't stay on both of his feet. :beli:
He's a brilliant player. And a major c*nt. He's a brilliant c*nt.

Listened to the English Riviera and was disappointed because their sound was less innocent, less "bouncy". There were some good songs like Corinne for example but overall the album was sadder. I missed tracks like "the end of you too", "on the motorway" or "my heart rate rapid" which are psychedelic as fukk with synths all over the place also like "the loss of a wheel pt 2" in a previous EP or "how say" or "1 string strung" in Pip Paine.

But I can get over the fact that bands grow and that their sound evolve so I will just stick with their pre-English Riviera work.

Same here :ehh:
I may watch it again if I feel like it but I'm not in a hurry to do so.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He giveth, he taketh. Great save by Fabianski btw. He is playing well

Howard Webb is calling bs now
what makes it worse is that there was a man in front of Suarez. He coulda done Monreal in, but Podolski wasnt needed in that area.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Podolski cannot get a full game. I don't get it.
We have to regain control. Start keeping the ball again.