Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was just randomly thinking of Jay Spearing when I look at the digital adboards around the pitch and the Budweiser ad reads, "For the pub team players, who never quite made it"

w6jd.png

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Are you making fun of Metronomy the goat electro pop group ? :birdman:
Introduced them to my whole entourage around their Nights Outs LP (which is flawless for the genre) and everybody became a fan as soon as they heard that gummy bear electro sound. Saw them in concert and they had crazy energy even though the sound engineers messed fukked up with the sound quality around 2/3rd of the show. :birdman:
So I'll ask again, are you making fun of Metronomy ? :birdman:
Started watching House of Cards. Pretty basic show, not sure I like the 4th wall breaking because every time Spacey does it it's always some goofy ass overwritten nonsense dialogue. But I started watching the UK version on youtube and it was sorta the same. There's always a fine line with dialogue like that.

Spacey: I love that woman like a shark loves blood

Spacey: I almost pity him--he didn't choose to be put on my platter. When I carve him and toss him to the dogs only then will he confront that brutal, inescapable truth: my god, all I ever amounted to was chitterlings.

Spacey: Money is the Mc-mansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after 10 years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries.

Spacey: They talk while I imagine their slightly salted faces frying in a skillet.
[...]
I kinda hate that too. The whole smugness of Spacey is really not needed and that's what made me stop watching after the 3rd of the 4th EP. Show is quality and I like to see some realistic show about politics and power, but I feel like Spacey can't possibly lose and everything he does will necessarily end up as a W which is a turn off for me. Also because Mara's character is annoying to me.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Are you making fun of Metronomy the goat electro pop group ? :birdman:
Introduced them to my whole entourage around their Nights Outs LP (which is flawless for the genre) and everybody became a fan as soon as they heard that gummy bear electro sound. Saw them in concert and they had crazy energy even though the sound engineers messed fukked up with the sound quality around 2/3rd of the show. :birdman:
So I'll ask again, are you making fun of Metronomy ? :birdman:
The whole song/video was weird as fook breh :mjlol: